How WooCommerce developers create an ecommerce store
WooCommerce plugin for WordPress contributes to re-shaping eCommerce business through its wide range of libraries. A report from a survey says that nearly 2.3 million online eCommerce businesses across the globe benefit from WooCommerce.
Specifically for eCommerce businesses, WooCommerce has the potential to provide a versatile range of features, functionalities, extensions, and other potential additions.
To create a profit-oriented eCommerce platform that too based on WooCommerce, you need to have the assistance of the right experts. Therefore, hire developers to get started with end-to-end platform development and extend your business visibility across the digital ecosystem.
Few basics of WooCommerce that you should know
As we have already mentioned, the WooCommerce plugin, based on the WordPress platform provides you with the essential functionality to set up an eCommerce platform. Thus, it helps transform your current WordPress site into a full-fledged online retail platform and start selling your products seamlessly.
So, if you are thinking of integrating the extension of WooCommerce into your WordPress website, then you must know the drill as to how to do the same. Basically, you need to know three major factors to know the process in brief. And the same we will be discussing here.
- In the first place, you need to have a WordPress hosting account. And it will be provided by a reliable WooCommerce development company.
- Next, you have an SSL certificate, which is mandatory for accepting safe online payments from customers.
- Lastly, you need a domain name that allows you to set up a particular address on your current website.
Step-by-Step process to create an eCommerce store by using WooCommerce extension
Start with WooCommerce
On the hosting platform at the first step select on ‘Get Started Now’ button. Then register with an ideal domain name. Three quick yet easy tips to keep in mind when you are planning to establish your domain.
- Make use of the keywords in the domain you are fixing.
- Always try to keep the .com extension.
- Using hyphens and numbers on the domain name is a big No.
Set up WooCommerce extensions to the WordPress website
You will be able to access a wide range of categories of one-click installation for WordPress. Almost all of these web hosting companies have access to these categories.
- Some hosting platforms like Bluehost have the provision to install WordPress automatically.
- Once WordPress is installed you need to create a hosting account.
- Then after creating the account, you need to go to the dashboard and install WooCommerce.
Tips to install WooCommerce properly
As WooCommerce is a plugin of WordPress, the installation process is similar to any other plugin of WordPress.
- In the first step, you need to click on the plugins, then go to the section of ‘Add New Page’ and then try to find out WooCommerce.
- Automatically, the plugin search results will appear in front of you.
- Just click on the install button for WooCommerce.
- After finishing the installation, you need to select on ‘activate’ button.
- Once it is activated by WooCommerce support, you will be open to launch the WooCommerce setup wizard.
The setup wizard will give you access to many files to choose from specified for your business. Click on your preferred feature and select the button called ‘continue’.
Set up WooCommerce store
You can easily add new products to your WooCommerce store.
- Add the item with a specific template then you can import it via CSV.
- Select your preferred template if you already have decided on your product.
- Click on the button ‘Go’ and you will be redirected to the product editor.
- You will have options to create a new category, through which users can look for a variety of products on the eCommerce store.
Select a perfect WooCommerce Theme and Template
In this era of online shopping business, companies are selling similar kinds of products. Therefore, the appearance of your store will define how users perceive the quality of your brand. A wide range of WooCommerce themes and templates will let you choose the perfect one for your website. There are also options to choose from WooCommerce-ready themes.
There is a lot of potential for the WooCommerce plugin to point out if you are incorporating it into your eCommerce website. Like other plugins, WooCommerce will assist businesses to reach their set goals. It is important to integrate WooCommerce for the purpose of streamlining all your ecommerce projects.
To take up high-stake projects for eCommerce, start considering the importance of the WooCommerce plugin for your business to generate revenue, and increase traffic and visibility.