Full Visibility & Coverage in Minutes
- Discover your crown jewels and rapidly identify & remove the most critical risks
- Gain holistic, contextual, and actionable analysis of your entire XaaS estate
- Agentless & seamless deployment that connects to any footprint and translates ‘Zero Trustish’ into English
Supercharge your Zero-Trust Adoption
- Leverage your existing security stack into effective Zero-Trust reality
- Reduce cost & complexity and eliminate manual work with advanced workflows
- Drive cross-organizational collaboration, shift left security, and increase user experience and productivity
Secure Stay Secured, Ensure Compliance
- Continuously maintain a comprehensive Zero-Trust posture with ease
- Eliminate risk with proactive unified hardening and Anomaly Detection & Response
- Empower your business with the best possible resilience at scale.
Zero Trust Posture Management (ZTPM) is a subset of zero trust security that specifically focuses on ensuring that an organization’s systems and devices maintain a “zero trust posture.” This means that devices and users are continuously assessed and their access privileges are adjusted based on their behavior, risk factors, and compliance with security policies.
Key components of Zero Trust Posture Management include:
- Continuous Authentication and Authorization: Users and devices are authenticated and authorized continuously based on various factors, such as their location, behavior, and the sensitivity of the resources they are trying to access.
- Endpoint Security: Ensuring that endpoints (devices) are secure by monitoring for vulnerabilities, patching systems, and using endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions.
- Network Access Control: Controlling access to the network based on device health and compliance with security policies.
- Policy Enforcement: Enforcing access policies consistently across the network, regardless of where users or devices are located.
- Risk Assessment: Regularly assessing the risk associated with users, devices, and applications and adjusting access privileges accordingly.