Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) certification
If you are interested in getting certified in the security domain then getting through the Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) certification is the best way to achieve the same. This paper will enlighten you regarding the Certified information systems security professional and will cover all the detailed information that will help you get a clear picture regarding the CISSP certification. So keep following for details.
The CISSP certification is a much sought after certification among the security professionals owing to the fact that it is a reputed certification in the security domain. Also, the fact that it is not an easy certification also adds value to its popularity. Gaining one will surely widen the scope for the security professionals as far as opportunities and possibilities are concerned.
The Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) certification is governed by the ISC2 and there are certain requirements laid in order to take the CISSP certification. If you are someone who is interested to take the certification then having the required eligibility is the first thing that one should go for. You need to have the following prerequisites:
- According to the ISC2, a candidate who is interested in the CISSP certification must have at least 5 years of full-time professional work experience and the experience should be recent. This experience needs to be in two or more of 8 domains associated with Certified information systems security professionals (CISSP).
- Nevertheless, a candidate can opt for a one-year waiver in the experience if she/she has a four-year undergraduate degree.
Having this experience allows professionals to take the CISSP certification training online courses which in turn increases the chances of getting past the CISSP certification examination.
The capsule information regarding the CISSP certification process is as follows:
- First and foremost the candidates need to obtain the required eligibility criteria in order to take the CISSP certification training and examination. Once you meet all the requirements then only you can take the CISSP certification exam.
- Next thing that comes in the order of the certification process is the scheduling of the CBT examination for the Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) certification.
- You can schedule the CISSP certification examination according to you, just make sure that the date you are looking for is available. Book the slot and pay the CISSP certification exam fees.
- Attempt the CISSP certification examination and then secure the qualifying marks that are 700 points in total.
- Once you have passed the examination with flying colors, all you need to do is sign the endorsement, and then you will receive your CISSP certification.
- After obtaining the certification, you need to renew it every 3 years. The validity of the CISSP certification is three years. Since the professionals need to renew it every three years, the CISSP certification is still the most preferred security certification among the professionals.
You can gather all the necessary information regarding the Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) examination from the ISC2 official web page.