With the introduction of fast and reliable net banking services, tasks like sending and receiving the money to and from contacts have become quite simple. Similarly, since the direct deposit service has become accessible, getting paid through paycheck withdrawal has become pretty effortless, safe, and fast too. You may be pleasantly surprised to know the fact that there are many payment apps that offer direct deposit service to their customers such as PayPal, Venmo, and Chime, etc. But, what I like most is the Square Cash App direct deposit service.
I have tried many payment apps and direct deposit services. And today I am more than happy to tell you that Cash App direct deposit is far better than others. There are many reasons to enable and use Cash App direct deposit as your personal payment check withdrawal service. It is simple to activate and set up as well. To help you understand how you can enable and withdraw your payment checks in simple steps, I am going to answer some of the most frequently asked questions.
Before I teach you how you can enable direct deposit in Cash App, it is worth noting the benefits of it.
Also Read: How to activate a Cash App card?
What are the benefits of enabling direct check withdrawal service on the Cash App?
- Cash App direct deposit is free, safe, and fast.
- Supports payment through stimulus checks, salary checks, unemployment compensations, and so on.
- Payment from IRS, employer, and any other government is acceptable.
- Users can transfer deposited fund directly to the linked bank account
- With the help of Cash App Visa debit card, users can withdraw the cash money at any ATM.
- There are no monthly or weekly charges for activating direct deposit.
How to enable Cash App direct deposit in simple steps?
The process to activate the Cash App direct deposit is quite simple and straightforward. All you have to do is just find out two things: Cash App routing number and bank name. Then, you will be required to share the same information with your check issuer. This is just a one-time process. Once you follow, you can rest assured of the hassle-free payments with ease of mind. Find more information in the next section.
How to find the Cash App routing number and bank name to activate direct deposit service?
- First, Sign in to the Cash App on your phone.
- The second step is to press the “My Cash” or “Banking” button (available at the far bottom-left corner).
- Scroll down to find the “Deposit Transfers” tab or Cash button.
- Move down until you find the “Direct Deposit” option. Select it.
- The next screen will show you your cashapp routing number and your linked bank account number.
- Then, tap the “Get account” number option and proceed with checking out the box of terms conditions.
- Finally, if everything looks fine, press the “Enable Direct Deposit Account” button and the Cash App account number will come to your view.
- Copy the details and share them online or employer with a check issuer.
That was all about from me in today’s post: How to activate Cash App direct deposit and withdraw payment checks for free. If you think I missed something, don’t feel shy about asking any question in the comment section. Else, to find the answer to any question, you can visit Squarecashelps.com for quick solutions.