Difference between Fat Transfer Vs Breast Implant for Augmentation
Breast augmentation is explained as a kind of cosmetic surgery that is preferred by the females to increase the size of the breast. Under this surgery, surgeons place breast implants under the chest muscles or tissues of the breast. In this article, we are going to discuss the difference between Fat Transfer and Breast Implant for Augmentation in detail.
Several people are fantasizing about transferring unwanted fat from one body part to their breasts. For ten years, some specialized cosmetic surgeons have been working on ways to form this galvanic idea possible and some of the surgeons have made major strides in the past few years. After so many efforts, now specialized plastic surgeon incorporates the fat transfer or fat grafting into breast augmentation process safely and effectively. The procedure of fat grafting in India is highly-effective for those females who want to reshape their breasts.
Now we are going to discuss how fat transfer works. Firstly, surgeons take unwanted fat from an area like hips, thighs or abdomen by preferring liposuction technique then they purify the fat by keeping the healthiest fat cell still and improving the odds cells so that the fat will be able to adjust to its new area. Lastly, those fat cells are injected by the surgeon to any area which the patient wants to reshape precisely. This procedure is commonly preferred by the patients for the enhancement of facial or buttock, but nowadays this procedure becomes prominent for the breasts.
This procedure is relatively simple and brings some special benefits. However, many factors prove that the procedure of breast implants in India may remain preferable depending on the goals of people. Some benefits of both the procedures are as follows:
Advantages of Fat Transfer:-
- The procedure of Fat Transfer is a delicate alternative to breast implant which provides a very natural look and enhances the appearance of the females.
- When the fat is injected once, a fixed proportion will be absorbed but for most cases, the outcomes are permanent whereas, in the procedure of breast implants, they need to be replaced every 15 years.
- Patients derive the extra benefit from liposuction for undesired fat, by enhancing multiple areas at once.
Advantages of Breast Implant:-
- You will not be able to enlarge your breasts as fat as you can with an implant. When using fat, you can usually increase the size of a cup. This marginal benefit is appropriate for some patients, but some patients prefer higher breast volume.
- You may need 2 or 3 steps of fat to get the results you want, while only a single surgery and recovery period is needed in a breast implant.
- In some cases, there is not much fat in the body to achieve the desired boost with the transfer of fat.
For the above-mentioned reasons, women who want to undergo fat transfer breast augmentation sometimes land up deciding on breast implants instead. Some specialized surgeons often suggest an anatomically shaped silicone breast implant which is highly cohesive. So that it achieves a beautiful and natural-looking contour with a soft feel.
Overall, to create beautiful results both options are proving to be best. Whereas, some surgeons also often use fat transfer for reconstruction of breasts or the aesthetic revision of breast. Because this procedure is versatile and brings effective and expected outcomes.