Changing the Verizon password is one of the best practices that one should do to ensure the security of their account, and it is needed to be done regular basis as it protects your account from data theft and some small scale malware attacks. Verizon is also considered one of the biggest service providers. They are also concerned about the security of their customers, so they provided multiple ways to change the password.
Simple Methods to Change your Verizon Wi-Fi password
To keep your network safe and ensure to use an interruption-free use of your Wi-Fi network you always need to change the password of your Wi-Fi device on a regular basis as it helps to protect device from password breach and we will be discussing some of the best and quick ways that will help you to change Verizon wifi password easily.
Via Router Login
- You need to login to the FiOS router by using the IP address.
- After that, you need to get the option “Change wireless settings” option.
- Go down and navigate the option “Authentication methods.”
- Now you can set a new password and save the changes.
Using the FiOS APP
- Go to the app and find the “Internet” option.
- Now you need to select the option of Wireless network.
- Now select on “Edit,” and then you can set a password.
- Save all the changes you made.
Get Experts Assistance from Our Representative
You should use the given methods to resolve your query and if any issue or question remains, please feel free to connect with our experts whenever you want.