How to Extract Images from Word Document?
MS Word is one of the typical word processing applications, and it allow you to edit text, manage pictures, etc. But some users want to know how to extract images from the Word file. The directions to do so are mentioned below.
Change the Name of .docx to .zip
- Don’t forget to save the Word doc with .docx extension. Otherwise, twice click on the file of Word.
- After that, select the button of File through the Toolbar then choose the Save As option.
- You should choose the location wherever you would like to store the file and reach the drop-down of ‘Save as type’ then pick the “Word Document (*.docx).”
- Later, choose the Save button.
- Go to the ‘.docx file’ and choose the Rename option.
- Don’t forget to input the .docx to .zip into the file extension then press the Enter button to change the name of the file.
- Once again, select the zip file, and right-click on it then choose the ‘Extract Here’ option.
- Go to the folder and twice click on it then reach the Word option.
- Then choose the Media option.
- Once you reach the media folder, locate all the pictures extracted through the Word doc.
Store the Word Doc as Web Page
- You should invoke the Word doc from which you would like to extract all the pictures then choose the button of File through the Toolbar.
- Then choose the Save As option.
- You have to choose wherever you would like to store the file and reach the document or desktop then reach the drop-down of ‘Save as type.’
- Click on the “Web Page (*.html;*.html)” and choose the Save button.
- Reach the location you store the over the webpage, and you can see the file of ‘.htm file’ then a folder using a similar name.
- You should reach the folder and twice click on it to invoke it, and then you can see each image extracted through the Word doc.
Copy and Paste Process
- You should invoke the Word doc and choose the Image which you would like to extract and hold the ‘Control + C’ buttons altogether to copy the image to the clipboard.
- After that, launch the MS Paint and hold the ‘Control + V’ buttons altogether over the keyboard to paste the image through the clipboard to paint.
- Now, hold the ‘Control + S’ buttons together over the keyboard to store the picture and navigate wherever you would like to store the file, then a fresh file name, and select the Save button.