How to Fix the PAGE_FAULT_BEYOND_END_OF_ALLOCATION Error
The error code the PAGE_FAULT_BEYOND_END_OF_ALLOCATION is hazardous, and you have to be serious about it. It could be insanely frustrating when the computer frequently restarts without telling anything else. It is vital to get rid of this error message for your system to work flawlessly.
Source By : https://gooddirectoery.uk.com/blog/how-to-fix-the- page_fault_beyond_end_of_allocation-error/
- Head to the Start menu by pressing the Start menu key on your keyboard.
- Then put in the MSConfig command.
- Now head to the System Configuration when you see it in the result.
- Once the window appears, jump to the Boot tab.
- Look for the option saying Boot Options.
- Now make a selection on the Safe boot option.
- It will then enable the grayed-out features.
- In the succeeding window, make sure that the Minimal option is selected.
- Next, make a press on the Apply option and then press the OK option to close the wizard and save changes.
- Now, reboot your computer manually.
- On the moment when the computer starts to process the booting process, make sure to keep tapping the F8 key repeatedly
- In the Advanced boot menu, select the “Safe boot” option located there.
- Now get into the safe mode and see if the problem persists or not.
Method 2: Running Windows Security to Detect and Remove Viruses
Now if the error code PAGE_FAULT_BEYOND_END_OF_ALLOCATION still appearing to follow the instructions mentioned here:
- Hit the Win + Q keys altogether on your keyboard.
- This will open the Taskbar.
- Put in the term Security in the emerged search box and then press the Enter key.
- Head to the Virus & threat protection option.
- on the succeeding screen, navigate to the Scan options option.
- Head to Full scan.
- Navigate to the Scan now option and then let the process kick up.
- In case if you find any viruses head to the Clean Threats button.
- Then head to the Remove link.
- Now make your way to the Start actions link.
- Finally, now your computer is secured from most viruses, and your PC is secure.
- Check if the issue persists or resolved.
Method 3: Turn Off the Automatic Rebooting
In case the error message PAGE_FAULT_BEYOND_END_OF_ALLOCATION still showing, here are the steps to fix it via the automatic rebooting:
- Make sure to save the program you are using and then terminate all ongoing programs.
- Hit the Start + D keys to land onto the Desktop screen of your computer.
- Then make a right-click on the icon saying This PC.
- Head to the Properties option.
- In the left side menu, make your way to the Advanced system settings option.
- Make your way to the Advanced tab.
- In the Startup and Recovery section, head to the Settings icon.
- Please navigate to the System failure section when it shows up.
- Unselect the option saying Automatically restart.
- Lastly, hit the OK switch to save the changes.
Method 4: Using the Windows Blue Screen Troubleshooter
The blue screen troubleshooter is a perfect cure for the PAGE_FAULT_BEYOND_END_OF_ALLOCATION error message that is still appearing on your system. Here are steps to fix it:
- Head to the Start menu by tapping the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Choose the settings icon to open it.
- Then head to the Update and Security option.
- In the succeeding screen, make your way to the Troubleshoot option.
- Now, look for the option showing the Blue Screen.
- Next, make a click on that and then proceed to the Run the troubleshooter option.
Celine Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on webroot.com/safe and many other printer-related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.