Are you looking for how to perform the Canon MX922 Setup? Then this article is for you..!!
Canon Pixma MX922 Printer Overview:
- It is an all-in-one printer.
- The printer comes with an automatic document feeder.
- The input tray of the printer can hold up to 250 sheets.
- Can perform print, scan and copy functionalities.
The setup of the printer can be done easily. Follow the below steps carefully to complete the setup.
- To start with, check whether you have high-speed internet connectivity.
- Then unpack the printer by removing the packing materials from the printer.
- Connect to a power source.
- Nextly, turn ON your printer.
- If your printer has a control panel then set the language, time and country.
- Now, open the ink cartridge loading box.
- Wait for a few minutes till the cartridge is silent.
- Ensure that you remove the tape on the ink cartridge before inserting it.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
- Depending on the printer type, load the necessary sheets of paper in the main input tray and push inside until the paper stops.
Nextly, perform the wireless setup of your printer.
Procedure to Perform the wireless setup:
The wireless setup of Canon Pixma MX922 is quite simple. Follow the below steps one-by-one.
- Then in the operational panel, click the menu.
- Now choose the WLAN setup.
(Note: Your printer will detect for a WPS compatible access point.)
- Then keep pressing the WPS button for few seconds.
- Press OK.
On following the above steps your printer will be in connection to your wireless network.
Procedure for Driver Download:
Performing the driver download for your printer is essential. Follow the below steps carefully.
- To start with, visit the Canon website.
- Click the Drivers and download option.
- Then choose the operating system of your device.
- Now, click the download option for the driver that is compatible with your device.
- The download of the driver will begin now.