How to Troubleshoot Ink Cartridge Issues with HP Printer?
printeralign, 3 years ago 1 min read 1103
In an HP Printer, you can face some common issues like a paper jam on HP printer, a ghost jam or other printing errors. Cartridge issue is also one of them which users commonly encounter in an HP printer. A message displaying an incorrect cartridge on the HP printer simply means you need to remove or change the color of the cartridge. You need to reset your HP printer before moving ahead and solving the ink cartridge issue.
Then you need to follow the steps below:
- Turn your printer on, open the cover of the ink cartridge and then remove that cartridge from the printer.
- Place the ink cartridge back to the device and wait for a minute after turning off the printer.
- If the problem still persists, then pull out the cartridge from your printer again.
- Gently wipe the cartridge with a clean and dry cloth.
- Wipe carefully from the top to the bottom.
- Then again push the cartridge inside the printer, turn it off and wait for a few seconds.
- Test the printer by giving a print command and check if the issue has resolved or not.
You can also set up HP wireless printers to have a trouble-free printing experience.
Also read – http://facearticle.com/what-to-do-when-your-printer-does-not-recognize-compatible-cartridges/