No self-respecting motorcyclist will pass by high-quality motorcycle pants. Only the lazy one buys regular trousers, but ten times a season, naively believing that it’s cheaper. Due to the active work of the legs, direct contact with the motorcycle seat, gas tank, rubbing on the heated parts of the motorcycle, any simple trousers are washed out once or twice. What can I say about protection in the falls, in which specialized trousers are able to protect you, unlike ordinary ones?
What are the pants?
Motorcycle pants, motorcycle jacket as well as Kevlar lined motorcycle gloves, are divided according to the materials from which they are made. Traditionally distinguish models:
And yes, some models can be fastened to a motorcycle jacket.
Textile pants have a very wide range. Here, and tourist, and lightweight urban, cross-country options, and of course best motorcycle jeans. A big plus of textile pants in their versatility. Among the interesting materials for textile models are:
A huge number of combinations for flashing the most vulnerable places make the purchase of Kevlar motorcycle pants with armor a very profitable solution.
Textile motorcycle pants are lighter than leather ones, they do not restrict movement when walking, but here is the paradox, less elastic! Due to the large number of combinations of synthetic fabrics, textile pants have different properties, for which pilots of various classes of motorcycles are fond of.
Travel models have a huge number of additional pockets and different levels of thermal performance in combination with different lining-membranes, plus mandatory moisture and wind protection. Cross models are always made of textiles with reinforced stitching and protection, but a thousand pockets on the track do not need a cross-countryman. Urban models rely on practicality, convenience, and style.
Best Motorcycle jeans – what is their advantage?
For drivers who are concerned about the appearance or the need to change clothes upon arrival at work, there are quite acceptable models. As for Kevlar lined jeans, many unknowingly throw stumbling blocks at them, believing that if outwardly they are no different from ordinary ones, then why pay more? In addition, some are trivially confused by motorcycle jeans and civilian jeans.
Best biker jeans – a well-balanced solution for materials whose quality is able to withstand increased friction during a fall, as well as includes thermal protection, Kevlar inserts. The strength gap of ordinary jeans will end in the first second after falling onto the asphalt, and motorcycle jeans will still compete for the integrity of your skin. Do not forget about the anatomical cut, which allows the wearing of knee pads, because the manufacturer has taken care of your convenience and level of safety while riding. A stylish appearance that does not particularly betray a ghost rider in you.
In addition to materials, Kevlar motorcycle pants with armor will always take care of:
- Additional seams, stitching, and zippers
- Convenience and quantity of fasteners, adjustments, and belts, so that you would be most comfortable wearing such pants
- Comfort in riding a motorcycle. Not every manufacturer of civilian trousers wonders how your hips feel when riding a dashing cowboy on a motorcycle.
- Opportunities to combine with other equipment. Are knee pads, thermal underwear placed under the motorcycle pants? Cut “for motorbots” and “for motorbots”. Is it possible to fasten motorcycle pants to a motorcycle jacket?
- High waist so that the wind does not blow in the back
- And all this against the background of a stylish appearance and maximum protection.
- The skin is warm, it holds rain well and creates a snappy look, additionally protecting you when you fall at high speeds. The textiles are comfortable, easy and practical. It is universal for any purpose, although it wears out somewhat faster. Kevlar Motorcycle jeans are much safer and warmer than simple casual trousers, devoid of Kevlar inserts. Motorcycle jeans are ideal for the city when you do not plan to scorch on the road because they protect when falling at low speeds, but when flying 100+ is already dangerous. They do not have to change clothes upon arrival at work.
Regarding the built-in protection: the adjustable pockets for D3O inserts have already proven themselves in many different models.