The Process to Solve Can’t Sign in to Your Microsoft Account Error
Windows 10 updates often break one of two features on the system, and we are helpless in that regard. The only solution to tackle this is by resolving the problem after it occurs.
Sometimes users get ‘can’t sign Outlook Account‘ error while trying to access their emails. So, if you are one of them and want to resolve the issue as soon as possible, read this article thoroughly.
Resolve Sign In Issue on Windows 10
Well, if you are doing anything else on your computer, then you must save all your work and then proceed to make changes in what you want.
You can go ahead and save all your unfinished work and close all the applications to proceed further.
Once you’ve done that, try to restart the computer by clicking on the Restart button from the Start Menu. After the system restarts, you can go to any browser and try to sign in to your Outlook account. If that does not work, then you can proceed to the next step.
Disable Antivirus – Well, sometimes security applications like Windows Defender or any third-party apps can cause issues on the sing in process. So, it is best to disable them for a while and log in to your account.
Here are the steps for you to disable the windows defender temporarily.
- Click on the Start button and then search for Windows Defender and open it.
- Now, click on the Virus and Threat Protection and then click on the Virus and Threat Protection Settings option.
- Now, you need to click on the Manage option and toggle the switch to off in the Real-time Threat Protection settings.
After that, it will not interfere with other apps installed on your system. There is also an option for you to disable the Windows Defender permanently, but it will require you to make some changes in the system’s group policy.
New Account – If you cannot log in to your Outlook account, then the best option for you is to create a new outlook email account. If you forgot or didn’t know how to create a new account, here are the steps you can take to create a new account.
- Go to your default web browser and enter outlook.com in the URL bar.
- Now, click on the Create Free Account button from the Outlook page.
- Now, enter your username that comes before the @, and it must be unique.
- Now, select the drop-down menu to choose the outlook or Hotmail extensions and press Next.
- Now, you have to choose a password for the account and then click on the Next button.
- Now, you have to fill out the general information like first name, last name, country, region, birth date, then click on the Next button.
- In the last step, you will have to fill the captcha and click on the Next button.
- After that, Outlook will set up your account and display a welcome message.
Now, you can set up the same account in the Outlook app for Windows 10 or the phone.