The industry keeps growing day by day, and though old is gold — new is always better. ProfitiX is a broker that has been operating since early 2019. They have implemented innovative digital experience into their marketplace, becoming some of the most modern brokers in the field. This ProfitiX review will teach you all you should know about the broker before you decide to register, deposit and trade with them.
ProfitiX has worked really hard to establish their name within several months after creation. They offer top-quality trading services and conditions, fast-execution, guaranteed fund security, and a large range of trading instruments. Their account types are applicable to all kinds of traders, making the broker very inclusive for all kinds of investors.
ProfitiX is highly active online, keeping up with the daily updates and developing their website as needed. ProfitiX has managed to create a solid reputation for themselves despite being a relatively young company.
Account Types at ProfitiX
ProfitiX offers five different account types to their traders. Having such a large variety of accounts makes the broker accessible to a bigger range of investors. Whether you are a novice or a highly experienced trader, you will most definitely be able to find the account that fits your needs. All accounts will be able to trade on the most popular trading platform, MT5, and will be able to trade on mobile if preferred. See the quick overview of their account types below.
● MINI Account — requires a minimum deposit of $250 with a leverage of 1:400, providing you with the minimum order size of 0.01
● ADVANCED Account — with an initial deposit of $25,000 you will get a leverage of 1:400, and the ability to trade up to 10.00 order size
● EXECUTIVE Account — a minimum deposit of $50,000 will give you access to a trading portfolio and detailed market analysis
● PRIME Account — after depositing $100,000 you will gain access to hedging and a pro-trading portfolio
● VIP Account — receive all of the specs mentioned above together with negative-balance protection, trade assets, and low market price difference.