Roku.com/link – Enter Roku Activation Code – Roku/link
Roku.com/link – Users who are searching for the biggest channels content at one gadget, Roku will be the best streaming device for those users. With Roku, users can stream the biggest channels content, videos, movies and other streaming service apps, for instance, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Sling TV, YouTube, etc. same as you load apps onto a smartphone.
Roku device is a small square device that can be connected with Smart TV over the internet. Roku streaming devices is available in seven versions, here are five Roku streaming boxes mentioned: Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, Roku Premire+, Roku Express, and Express+. Then there are two Roku sticks: the Roku Streaming Stick and Roku Streaming Stick Plus. Immediately purchase the desired version of the Roku device and connect it with Smart TV, computer, laptop, and smartphone.
Start with to Create a Roku Account
After purchasing the Roku device, the user needs to create a Roku account so that the user can manage all streaming channels subscription, channels list and can get other Roku account benefits that are unable for those who have not a Roku account. Follow the steps to create a Roku account:
- Open a web browser and go to roku.com/link.
- Now, click ‘Create Account’.
- Enter prompt information. Firstly, enter the first and last name in the given text box.
- Enter a valid email address and in the password field, enter a strong password.
- At the bottom of the page, tick the checkbox that confirms: you’re at least 18 years of age.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Now, the user needs to generate a unique pin number to activate the Roku account. (This will be in registered mail id contains 4 digits.)
- Now, the user will be redirected to the payment page where the user is required to provide card details. (User can skip this step and add card details during the channel purchase.)
- The Roku account is now activated.
How to Connect the Roku Device with Smart TV?
Follow the procedure and connect the Roku device with Smart TV:
- Firstly, connect your Roku device and Smart TV with HDMI cable.
- Turn on your Roku device and Smart TV with the power button.
- Now, you have to perform on-screen settings such as language, network name for wireless internet connection.
- To connect with wireless network, enter username and network security password.
- Click connect.
- Now, the Roku device is able to attempt software updates automatically and reboot the device.
- After reboot, you will see your Roku activation code on the TV screen.
- Visit roku.com/link in your Smart TV and log in to your Roku account.
- Enter the Roku activation code.
- Now, you can access the Roku channel store and apps on your Smart TV.
How to add Channels on Roku?
- Visit roku.com/link and login to your Roku account.
- Go to your Roku home screen and navigate to the search box.
- Enter the channel names in the search box and click on ‘search’.
- The channel name would appear on your Roku screen and select it.
- You can browse channels categories on your Roku device such as Family & kids, Action, Adventure, Sports, Entertainment, Reality TV, and many more.
- Click the ‘Add Channel’ option that is beside the channel name.
- Wait until Roku adds your channel to the device.
- Open the added channel and there would be a channel activation code present.
- Now on your computer, navigate to the channel activation page and enter the payment method.
- After that click ‘submit’ and your channel has been activated on your Roku device.
Roku Problems with Troubleshooting Method
When you are using any online gadgets, you may face some problems related that gadgets. If you are using Roku and getting some problems such as Roku activation code issue, Roku isn’t working, etc. then you can follow the below troubleshooting steps.
To fix the Roku problem, follow below-mentioned solutions:
- Switch off TV and Roku device for a few minutes and turn on again both devices.
- Now, enter the Roku activation code again in order to get the link to your Roku account.
- You will now see that your Roku account is linked, then you need to sign in to your ‘Roku Account’.
- To check, your Roku device has been linked or not, you need to open the ‘linked devices’ option in order to check your Roku media streaming player.
- If you are not able to see the Roku code, then just wait for a few moments because the roku activation code is only going to be displayed when the link code gets updated.
Still, you are unable to solve your Roku problem then contact our technical team. Visit www.roku.com/link and connect with Roku technical team. They will assist you personally and resolve your all Roku problems.