What are the different tips and natural remedies to prevent hair fall?
In this article, we are going to tell you different tips and natural remedies that will work great in preventing hair fall.
Important tips to control hair fall
- Diet and Exercise
Your hair needs all the right nutrients which include iron and protein. Well, you must keep your diet balanced along with a proper exercise regime which is great for stopping the hair fall.
- Shampoo & Conditioner
It is very important that you choose the right shampoo and conditioner according to the scalp. If you over-wash the hair then it can lead to dry scalp problem. Also, keep in mind any type of product you use should not contain harmful chemicals like silicone, paraben, and sulfate.
Keep in mind if you have undergone the hair transplant or planning to get it done then you should also follow these things as the hair care routine should be the same as it was previously.
- Oil the hair
One night before you wash the hair it helps in reducing the blood circulation and it will nourish the roots. At least once a week you should oil the hair.
- Using too many styling products
If you use too many chemical products then the hair can get affected adversely. So, make sure you only use them when needed.
Natural Remedies to treat hair fall
- For 5 minutes, simmer a medium-sized coconut in a pan.
- Strain and let it cool down.
- Add one tablespoon of fenugreek seed and crushed black pepper.
- Apply on the scalp for 20 minutes and wash it properly.
The egg is rich in selenium, iodine, zinc, protein, sulfur, and phosphorus which are great in promoting hair growth. You need:
- In a bowl separate egg white and add honey & olive oil (one teaspoon).
- Make a paste and apply it from root to tips.
- Apply for 20 minutes and wash it.
Beetroot is a rich source of Vitamin C & B6, potassium, folate, and manganese which are important for hair growth. You need:
- Take around 7 to 8 beetroot leaves and boil it along with 5 to 6 Heena leaves.
- Apply it and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes & then wash it with warm water.
Honey and Greek Yogurt
- Mix yogurt (2 tablespoons), lemon and honey (1 tablespoon) in a bowl.
- Apply it on the scalp and roots with a brush.
- Wash it with cold water after 30 minutes.
- For better results, apply it once a week.
Aloe vera is very effective for hair loss and promoting hair growth. Also, it helps in reducing the itchiness and flaking. You need:
- Take aloe vera stalk and take out its pulp.
- Apply it on the scalp & hair for 45 minutes.
- With normal water rinse it and for better results, you can use it 3 to 4 times a week.
So, these are some helpful tips that can help to stop hair fall. If you are still facing a problem then schedule your appointment with the doctor today only for an effective treatment plan.