Voltage fluctuations have now turned out to be the most common as well as high in power lines. Due to this, they are often harming the expensive electrical appliances right from the air conditioner, television, microwave, air conditioner, and many more.
Voltage fluctuations also often damage some of the appliances for permanent.
So if you are also facing this problem and want to get rid of this then it is always better to buy a servo voltage stabilizer from Servo Voltage Stabilizer Manufacturers in India.
The stabilizer will assist you in averting the unwanted voltage fluctuations to enter into your electrical appliances and also ensure that your appliances are functioning is a trouble-free manner.
If you are looking for quality and long-lasting servo voltage stabilizer then you can buy from Shakti Electrical Corporation at a reasonable price.
The Automatic Servo Voltage Regulator Manufacturers in India make use of quality components and advanced techniques for manufacturing servo voltage which ensure its enhanced durability.
A stabilizer is mainly a static device which helps in stabilizing your appliance voltage before serving to the connected equipment. It often works as protection between your utility as well as equipment by observing and stabilizing the voltage fluctuations.
So before you buy a #Servovoltagestabilizer it is important for you to do consider few things so that you can make the right choice.
- Before buying the stabilizer always check its voltage, power rating as well as current. All this information is given on the specification sticker which is placed near the power socket. If you don’t find the information there check the user manual once.
- The standard service voltage in India is 230VAC, 50Hz.
- It is also important for you to consider the surge current which flows at the time you switch on the device.
- If you see that the voltage stabilizer has a rating in watts then do undertake a power factor of 0.8.
- In order to get the maximum power, you can multiply “230×max rated current” of the equipment which you will be connecting to the stabilizer. You can also add a 20-25% safety margin in order to arrive at the stabilizer rating. In case you have plans to add more devices afterward then you can always keep a buffer for them.
- For heavy electrical appliances such as AC, you need to pay consideration to the time delay systems of the stabilizer. If you are planning to buy a 5Kva servo stabilizer along with a time-lapse system then it will empower the inbuilt compressor in order to balance out the current flow.
This is going to be helpful when the power cut takes place for a short duration.
Therefore, the above-stated are a few things that you need to consider before buying a servo voltage stabilizer.
Type of Servo Voltage Stabilizers & Transformers
- Servo Voltage Stabilizer
- Linear Types Servo Stabilizer
- Distribution Transformers
- Isolation Transformer
- Step Down & Step-Up / Booster #Transformers