- For using a fake profile name
- For impersonating Facebook other users
- If Facebook other users marked your posts as spam and sent to Facebook
- For your unacceptable harsh behavior
So, avoid these to secure your account. However, as of now, let’s see the various options to unlock a Facebook Account:
- Security Question: Verify your account by answering your security question correctly in order to recover the temporarily locked Facebook account.
- Trusted Contacts/Friends: Choose one of your trusted contacts to receive a code on your behalf and then use that code to log in back to their account by resetting a new password.