Windows 10: How to Solve IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD Error
In Windows operating system, IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD is among the most annoying blue screen of death issues. It typically occurs when there’s a software or hardware problem on your system. When such type of BSOD error arises, then your device reboots automatically without giving any warnings.
Due to the frequent restarts, the Windows PC ends up facing IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD error, which is quite frustrating to remove it. In case, your Windows PC possesses the same, then do not worry as given methods will be a great help to you. So, make sure to follow the essential steps to get rid of such hassle in the flick of seconds.
Method 1: Turn Off Automatic Reboots
As mentioned earlier, the sudden restarting of your Windows PC is one of the main reasons that might trouble you. So, it is highly suggested that to disable it by following the beneath steps.
- First and foremost, press on the Win + S hotkeys on your system.
- On the Taskbar search section, type Control Panel into the required area.
- Now, hit the Enter button and proceed.
- Then, click on the best match from the following search result.
- On the Control Panel window, head straight to the Advanced system settings icon present on the left pane.
- After that, hover to the System Properties section.
- Then, click on the Advanced section on your device.
- Next, scroll down and look for the Startup and Recovery tab.
- Once located, tap on it and open the System Failure section.
- On the following page, uncheck the Automatic restart box.
- Press on the Ok button and confirm the changes.
Method 2: Boot the Windows OS to the Safe Mode
As we know, there are several errors and bugs present that might trouble during your work. If you are facing the IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD issue, then you can use Safe Mode in order to access basic programs with ease.
For that, here are the instructions that may help you out of a hard path conveniently.
- To begin with, hit the Win + I button on your system simultaneously.
- On the Setting app, click on the Update and security option available on your left side.
- Then, head straight towards the Recovery section.
- Now, switch to the Advanced startup tab.
- On the following page, tap on the Restart Now option.
- As your system reboots, it will ask to select the next option.
- From the Startup screen, click on the Troubleshoot icon.
- Next, go to the Advanced option available on the Troubleshoot menu.
- If a message pops up, click on the Restart icon and continue.
- Press F4 consistently to enter into Safe Mode.
Once deployed, your Windows system will be accessed with default applications and services. However, there are some chances of the issue reoccurring. So, if the error appears again, then the hardware or third party apps are undoubtedly responsible for the problem.
Method 3: Download all possible Systems Updates
Microsoft experts are no doubt dedicated and offer maximum benefits to the potential clients every time. After every definite time, the newest updates are available that consist of lots of fascinating features and bug fixes as well. Most of the time, outdated or incompatible is one of the reasons that cause the IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD issue on the Windows system. So, the guide will help to solve it with ease. Following steps are as follows:
- Initially, tap on Win + I keys to open Windows Settings program.
- On the succeeding window, click on the Update and Security.
- Then, move towards the Additional Settings icon.
- Now, tap on the Windows Update option next to the left pane.
- After that, choose Check for updates option.
- Wait for a while until the system checks for available updates.
- Hereafter hit on the Download button.
- Sit tight and wait until device download and install the update altogether.
Method 4: Remove Junk Files via Cleanup Utility
It is a fact that the Windows device generates an enormous amount of unnecessary files, items or caches and saves them in Hard Disk Drives. Once it gets huge volume, Hard disk runs out of storage, and similar data cause IRQL_NOT_DISPATCH_LEVEL BSOD error on your Windows PC. However, check out the following guidelines to overcome it without making too many efforts.
- On the Windows PC, press Win + R keys on the keyboard.
- Now, type cleanmgr in the Run dialog box text area.
- Hit the Ok button to launch the program.
- After that, a process will begin automatically to analyze the amount of storage it can recover.
- Once done, tap on the Clean Up System Files available beneath the dialog box.
- Then, check all the available options except Download.
- Lastly, hit the Ok button and continue.
- Wait for a while and check the problem is resolved or not.
Emily Watson is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on epson printer support and many other related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.