Xumo TV is an ad-free, best in class, unrestricted OTT streaming platform that delivers impressive assortment of TV entertainment and movies. Known for their quality streaming channels expediently, Xumo TV also offers live TV streaming features to its users that permits them to enjoy all their beloved live TV channels directly via the Xumo TV app. The Xumo TV platforms thousands of movies and TV shows on their platform without any disruption. From Drama to Action, Xumo TV gives the most enthralling array of entertainment content to you via all your streaming devices.
In this guide, we have provided the steps on How to Activate Xumo TV on Kodi. Follow the steps to know more.
Steps to activate the Xumo TV on Kodi Platform
For those who have no idea about Kodi, the Kodi is an excellent TV and movie organizing/streamingapp that allows you to organize all your media on the device. The best thing about Kodi app is their add-on features. There are tons of Add-ons available for the Kodi, which can boost your TV viewing experience to a greater extent. Follow these steps furnished below to know how to Activate Xumo TV on Kodi.
- Launch the Kodi app on your device.
- Click on the Kodi settings button the upper left corner of the Kodi Main screen.
- Tap on the Add On option from the Kodi settings
- Now, tap on the Install from Repository option on the Kodi.
- Choose the Video Add On option on the Kodi Repository list.
- Scroll down further and choose the Xumo TV option.
- Now, finally, click on the Install Xumo TV button on Kodi to complete the Xumo installation on Kodi.
- Head to the Kodi home screen and choose the Xumo TV.