Can’t Add Yahoo Email To iPhone? Learn How to Setup Yahoo mail on iPhone
Yahoo mail provides you access to your email account and lets you connect to the world anytime anywhere but it is impossible to have a desktop available every time with you so it is considered to setup Yahoo mail on the iPhone.
There are different ways to set up Yahoo mail on your ios device which gives you access to your email account and other Yahoo mail features that can help you in a lot of ways. Yahoo mail is being used by various people for their official work and having access to their mail on their mobile makes them reply instantly to important emails.
So below are the methods through which you can set up your Yahoo mail account on your ios device.
Methods to setup Yahoo mail on iPhone
iPhone email client
- Open Settings of your phone and go to mail, contacts, and calendar.
- After this select add account to set up your email account on your device.
- Now a list of email service providers will appear from which you have to select Yahoo.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and other details to configure your account.
- On the top right click on the Next button and after that click on the Save button to finish your email client setup.
Yahoo official app
- Go to the app store and search Yahoo mail and download the official Yahoo app.
- Then open it and enter your email address and password and click on login.
- If you don’t have an email account then click on create a new account.
- Now enter all the details and go to create an account.
- Your Yahoo mail account has been created on ios.
These are the steps through which you can set up your Yahoo account on the iPhone. For more details contact Yahoo phone number to ask for assistance 24/7.