Brief about RSMSSB LDC Examination and Recruitment
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board every year conducts recruitment drives for various designation. RSMSSB LDC Recruitment hires candidates for the bureaucracy of the Rajasthan State government.
The recruitment drives are conducted promptly as per the requirement of candidates in government departments. For Lower Division Clerk every year approximately there are 10,000-11,000 vacancies. These vacancies are divided into different categories such as Tribal Sub Plans and Non-Tribal Sub Plans.
The candidates who have passed senior secondary school or Higher Secondary certificate are eligible to apply for the RSMSSB LDC exam. The students should frequently check the official website to get updates about important information like RSMSSB LDC Admit Card, examination date, notice, circulars, and more.
RSMSSB releases the information on their official website 10-15 days prior to the exam. Check and download the LDC admit card to appear in the exam as the candidate won’t be allowed without the one. It is advisable for the student to cross-check and verify the information.
How to download the RSMSSB LDC admit card?
The process is easy to download an LDC admit card. Before downloading the card keep registration, application number, and password ready in your hand. Check your internet connection is stable before you enter details and download the card.
- Go to the official website of RSMSSB.
- Look for notification of the LDC Admit Card.
- Click on the same and fill in the personal details.
- Cross-check and submit the details. Get the admit card on your screen.
- Download the card and check the registration number.
- Check the date, time, and venue of the examination.
- Cross-check the personal information i.e. Date of birth, category, gender, name, picture, signature, and more.
- Take a hard-copy of the admit card along with you.
RSMSSB LDC recruitment result and cut-off
The RSMSSB LDC result gets declared on the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial services selection board. After the verification of documents, the results get declared by the board. The results come in the form of a merit list after the release of the answer key.
To check the result of LDC candidate should follow few steps
- Check and visit the RSMSSB official website.
- Click on the candidate’s corner and click on the merit list.
- Locate the roll number on the list. If your roll number exists that means you have been selected.
The selection process for the LDC consists of two phases i.e. written examination and skill test. The selection majorly depends on the cut-off and candidates should emphasize the previous year’s cut-off before appearing in the exam.
The cut-off comes in two different categories such as TSP and Non-TSP that include 50 percent of the tribal population also several villages come under the TSP category as per the government of India.
The candidates appearing in the LDC examination get selected based on their marks and cut-off. The bifurcation of candidates’ marks provides them information on which category they are selected and whether they are eligible for the designation of lower division clerk.