How to Change Yahoo Password From Inside Yahoo Mail?
Yahoo is an email service provider that provides us with spacing to exchange information, knowledge, ideas with the help of emails. A common issue ‘forgot Yahoo Password’ needs a proper and permanent solution. If you forgot your Yahoo password, you must be in a tense situation because our account includes a bundle of information that is private and should not be shared. In this type of case, we try to recover the password, or if we are well aware of the situation, we would take the precaution and Change Yahoo Password.
Steps to Change Yahoo password
1. Open Yahoo’s website
- If you require to change the password of your Yahoo account, you must open its website first. Put the URL of Yahoo mail, in your address bar.
2. Profile Name Creation
- At first, click on the name of your profile.
- At the right corner, you are supposed to click on sign in. Then move to the account info.
3. Account security
- Click on the Security tab. Move to the account info page
4. Change Password
- After you are done, click on the option of change the password
5. Set up the password
- You must type your new password twice. This step clarifies that you have Reset Yahoo password
6. Save changes
- After you are done with the steps given above, you are supposed to click on the Continue button. As soon as you click on it, the entire process that you tried to proceed with would be done.
These are the ways and steps you must follow to change your Yahoo password. You can try to fix the problem manually by following the steps. The specialists are present all the time to guide you and support you. If you still face any problems or difficulties, you are supposed to contact Yahoo customer support.