Civil Judge Exam Preparation: Eligibility Criteria
The civil judge exam or judiciary exam is the entrance exam for law graduates to become a member of the judiciary. In India, the State Public Service Commission conducts the civil judge exam.
Eligibility Criteria For Civil Judge Exam Preparation:
The eligibility criteria for the civil exam are different in every state. The eligibility criteria for civil judge exam is as follows:
- The aspiring candidates for the civil judge exam should be citizens of India.
- The candidates must have a degree in Law from a recognized university by the government of India.
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the candidates for the civil judge exam is between 19 to 35 years.
- To become a member of the Judiciary a candidate has to qualify all stages of Civil Judge Examination such as Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview.
- A candidate must have other skills such as verbal and communication skills, Analytical and logical skills.
If you are looking for the best institute for civil judge exam preparation in Indore, Vidhik Shiksha is the right option for you. Vidhik Shiksha is a well-known institute for the judiciary and civil judge exam preparation. Vidhik Shiksha provides the best online law lectures for civil judge exam preparation.