Looking for DevOps Online Training?
What is DevOps?
The goal is to bridge the gap between IT operations and development to improve communication and collaboration, create more seamless processes, and align strategy and objectives for faster and more efficient delivery.
DevOps is the practice of operations and development entire service lifecycle, from design through the development process to production support.
DevOps is also characterized by operations staff making use many of the same techniques as developers for their systems work.
Ideally the higher levels inform the lower levels – people or organizations that pick up specific tools and practices without understanding the fundamentals may or may not see benefits but this “cargo cult” approach is generally considered to have suboptimal results.
DevOps Process Includes:
- DevOps Values
- DevOps Methods:
- DevOps Practices:
- DevOps Tools:
- DevOps Principles:
- Continuous development
- Continuous integration
- Continuous testing
- Continuous monitoring and feedback
- Continuous delivery
- Continuous deployment
Benefits of DevOps
DevOps can solve many of the common pain points surrounding a traditional IT organization.
Its focus on collaboration, automation, and agility can have significant benefits, including:
- Faster time to market
- Higher ROI
- Greater user/customer satisfaction
- Increased efficiency
- Improved collaboration
- Early detection and correction of issues
- Knowledge on programming languages: It’s essential for the DevOps engineer to have a basic knowledge on certain basic programming languages such as Java, Perl, and Python. This ensures the DevOps engineer to deal well with the development team so as to allow smooth flow of application installation, configuration and validation.
- Understanding Tools and Technologies: Specific DevOps tools are the key elements to perform different operations of development, testing, integration, monitoring, deployment and others. He or she should be interested to aspire learning new technologies, provide unique solutions and suggestions, and ready to face challenges.
- DevOps Training and Certification: One of the most important prerequisites of the engineer is DevOps training and certification. It provides an effective path to learn different concepts of DevOps – fundamentals, DevOps tools, lifecycle, workflow, and various processes.
- Gone are the days of manual testing processes – everything is automated today – so is the importance of learning automation tools and techniques. He or she should be aware of the automation processes at various levels – development, testing, and operation.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills are the superlative prerequisites to be a DevOps engineer.
- Awareness on Linux and Networking.
- The person willing to become a DevOps must have the ability to think logically and broadly.
Looking for DevOps online training with Experts?
We have everything that you are looking for. We are providing online certification in Pune on DevOps online training with live projects so you will get practical experience with highly experts. We have experienced trainers who provide industrial-based knowledge and share their own experience in the IT world. We can assure you that after completing this online training in DevOps you will be able to develop and configure products using DevOps.
Devops online training features:
- Getting started with Continuous Integration
- Master-Slave Architecture in Jenkins
- Understanding and creation of CI/CD Pipelines
- Creating Master-Slave using Jenkins
- Understanding and Installing plugins using Jenkins
- Creating Jenkin and Scheduled Builds
- Testing in Jenkins
Address: DevOps Training in Pune, Office No. 405 , 4th Floor, Above McDonalds, Rainbow Plaza, Pimple Saudagar, Pune – 411027
Contact us :
- +91 741 007 3340
- +91 962 386 8215