Do you want to cancel your Lufthansa flight or is your flight canceled due to technical issues? Many times the reply comes here, it seems that some of the customers have had to cancel the flight due to some urgent issues. Customers can then claim a refund in accordance with Lufthansa’s flight cancellation policy, which means that if the customer cancels the flight within 24 hours, compensation can be claimed by paying less for the cancellation fee. If the latter, the customer will receive a refund after paying a nominal cancellation fee.
Steps to cancel Lufthansa tickets online.
- open google chrome
- Search the official website of Lufthansa Airlines
- Visit the official website by clicking on the link https://www.lufthansa.com/jo/en/homepage
- log in with your account
- Go to Manage My Accounts
- Enter your Booking ID
- choose flight
- Click on Cancel Tab
- Enter to continue tab
- Read the agreement page carefully
- press enter
- confirm your choice
- Review your favorites
- Match the displayed return amount with your calculation
- Select Yes to submit your selection
You will receive a confirmation email on your official email id. Even tickets not booked from the official ticket office can be canceled online.
Lufthansa flight canceled offline
In the case of online scenarios, users may agree to any of the following:
- First, passengers wishing to cancel their Lufthansa flight can speak directly to airline officials. Lufthansa’s customer care number is available round the clock to respond to customer inquiries.
- Second, interested people can also visit the airport ticket counter or kiosk to book the cancellation. They must remember to carry an identity document along with a photograph provided by the government for verification
Depending on the payment method, the refund will be returned to your account within one to three weeks. There is a problem while canceling tickets online, please cancel your booking with the help of the customer care team.
Read more about Lufthansa Cancellation Policy