Previously, SBCGlobal users could access their SBCGlobal Login emails by visiting http://www.sbcglobal.net. However, this website is no longer available. Those attempting to access this site are generally will go to other sites such as http://my.att.net or http://att.yahoo.com. These websites, however, do not allow you to access your SBCGlobal emails.
Those who want to set up new SBCGlobal email login accounts will have to do so through AT&T or Yahoo’s web platforms.
- The procedure for setting up your AT&T email account is outlined below. SBCGlobal’s services have been renamed AT&T:
- First, open your web browser and go to https://currently.att.yahoo.com/.
- Next, go to the Mail page and select the Create my AT&T account option. This can be found in the ATT email login form.
- Leave your user ID and ZIP code blank, then click Continue. Your screen will now display a confirmation code.
- To complete the account setup procedure, follow the directions on the screen.
- You can select any of the following suffixes when creating your account:
@att.net or @currently.com are two examples.
- To establish an account with the @Yahoo.com suffix, go to https://login.yahoo.com/account/new on the Yahoo mail setup page.
- Please select just one email address. A green tick icon will display beside the email address bar if your email address is sufficiently unique. Suggestions will appear if this is not the case.
The merger of ATT and Yahoo mail accounts
The ATT and Yahoo mail accounts were integrated before 2017. As a result, it was simple to have both ATT and Yahoo emails in the same inbox. However, after 2017, these two companies separated. As a result, users can no longer have both ATT and Yahoo mail in the same inbox.
Users with accounts ending in @att.net, @sbcglobal.net, or bellsouth.net must log in using the web address signin.att.com.