HOW TO RECOVER POGO ACCOUNT PASSWORD OR SCREEN NAME?
Pogo games are one of the most popular online gaming platform that serves more than hundred games which can be played and enjoyed by pogo users although you need to have club pogo subscription for some games and to use all its features.
But sometimes pogo users forget their account details like passwords which put users into tension because it gets difficult for them to sometimes remember the password because the user set a tough password due to security reasons but later forgets it which creates chaos.
In some cases users also forget their screen name which is also necessary for logging in to the pogo games account, so today we will learn about how we can recover the pogo account by following some simple steps.
How to reset the pogo password?
- Open pogo.com and then click on sign in.
- Now click on forget the password.
- Enter your screen name or email address linked to your account.
- Now you will get a mail from pogo containing a password reset link.
- You can now create a new password using that link.
- This is how you can successfully change your password.
Recover pogo screen name
- Go to the pogo login page and it might ask you for EA account credentials.
- Click on trouble signing in. Now on the next page click on I used to sign in with my pogo screen name.
- On the next page click on forget screen name.
- Now enter the email address registered with your pogo account.
- You will now receive a mail containing your screen name.
Follow the above-given steps and you can easily recover your pogo games account without facing any difficulty. If you are still unable to get it back then you can try getting pogo live customer support which can help you in recovering your pogo games account.