For using AOL in your iPhone there are two ways to accomplish that, first, is to download AOL mail App on your phone, and the second is to add AOL email in the default app of your phone. In this short article, we are going to discuss both of the ways, so let’s start with the first method.
Method 1- Download AOL App on iPhone
Following are the steps to download and Add AOL Email to iPhone or iPad:
- Go to the App store of your device.
- Tap on the search icon at the top of the screen.
- In the search bar, type “AOL” and tap on “Search” to get the AOL app.
- From the search results, tap on the “Get” button which will be present adjacent to “AOL: News Email Weather Video”.
- If prompted, fill in your “Apple ID” or “Touch ID”.
- Lastly, tap “Open” to open the AOL mail App and set up your account by following the instructions on the screen.
Method 2- Add AOL email in Default Mail App
Follow these steps to add the AOL email account in your default phone mail app:
- Go to your phone settings and tap on the “Mail” tab.
- On the new visible screen tap on Accounts and then “Add Accounts”.
- Then choose the AOL from the email service provider list, if it is not there tap on “Other”.
- Now, fill in your AOL email address and password in their respective fields.
- Tap on the “Next” button.
- It will take a minute or two to authenticate your account and now you can use your AOL in your iOS device.
See Also this post:- https://www.datarecovo.com/
People Also Ask:-
Why can’t I add my AOL mail to my iPhone?
How do I add AOL to my mail app?
How do I restore my AOL mail on my iPhone?
Is AOL a POP or IMAP server?