The Best Recipes for Air Fryer For Year – 2021
What is an Air fryer?
An air fryer is a utensil used in the kitchen by people who are health conscious and going through a dieting phase. When making food using an air fryer, it helps you deep fry yours without oil. A fan is present in the air dryer that helps in the frying process of the food. As the fan passes out hot air, the food layer turns crisp after getting fried. Serval reactions such as the Maillard reaction takes place.
How to use an air fryer
You can cook any food that you wish to in an air fryer. All you need to do is look up recipes for air fryer and go through the manual. The steps for using an air fryer and making food using recipes for an air fryer are as follows:
- Always make sure that you have kept the air fryer in a safe place from the heat.
- Let the air fryer preheat before you start the process of cooking.
- Spray oil on it using an oil spray bottle.
- Place the food that is to be cooked in the basket and scatter it all over. Make sure that you do not put too many items in the basket and overcrowd it. It will only result in half-cooked food.
- Keep shaking the basket in intervals while cooking so that none of the sides get overcooked.
- You can add water or bread to prevent smoke while cooking something heavy. It is always preferable that you put a little water and bread with the food at the beginning of the process rather than interrupting it and then putting it in the middle of the cooking.
- Take out the basket and detach it from the drawer before pouring the ready food on your plate.
- Always clean the basket and the drawer properly each time you are done using the air fryer.
Benefits of air fryer
You can cook as much food as you wish using an air fryer and turn it into a portion of healthy food. There are several recipes for an air dryer on the internet. Some of the benefits of using an air dryer are as mentioned below:
- Using an air fryer is the best option to cook meals for a person who is obese or suffers from diabetes or blood sugar, for it uses no oil. Air fryers are used for people who wish to lose weight.
- Compared to deep fryers, air fryers are way better for deep frying takes a lot of oil, which is terrible for people with high cholesterol.
- Eating food made using an air fryer decreases the risk of getting toxic acrylamide formation.
- Using an air fryer to cook food also keeps you healthy as you will be using fewer spices and less oil which will prevent your body from catching any disease.
According to research, it is suggested that staying healthy is better if people avoid fried food altogether. However, when fired food is consumed after being cooked using an air fryer, it is still safer than actually deep-frying it.