Useful Tips for Cleaning Your Legal or Accounting Office
Not everyone can stand the stacked up office corners filled with paper. It’s not easy to focus in a chaotic environment, and many of your employees might want to tell you that for a really long time. Sooner or later, you have to go for a thorough office cleaning in Melbourne to avoid various safety and health hazards.
If you have a legal and accounting office, it’s a must to go for regular office cleaning for the sake of professionalism. You wouldn’t want your clients to have high expectations from you, but all their hopes will lower when they meet you personally and see a huge clutter inside your office.
Whether these are important files or papers, you need to clean everything and organise every single thing in your office.
That’s why we have created a list of steps that will help you to keep your accounting or legal office neat and clean.
There could be almost 10 million bacteria on your office desk, which is 400 times more than the average toilet seat. During COVID, it is crucial to daily clean your office area to avoid the spread of the virus. You can make cleaning an easy process by doing it before or after office hours not to disturb your employees during office hours.
You can add the following into your daily cleaning routine:
- Clean the floor tiles
- Mop and disinfect entire floor surface
- Clear out and store finished files from the desk
- Empty the rubbish bins twice a day
- Dust thoroughly your office furniture and equipment
- Wipe toilet sinks and seats
- Refill toilet papers
- Remove watermarks from the comfort room floors
- Clean the glass of windows, entrance doors, and mirrors
Weekly cleaning needs more efforts and Commercial Cleaning Companies Brisbane. This is all about maintaining the neatness of your workplace by following the below activities:
- Polish and buff the hardwood surfaces (flooring and tabletop)
- Clean the windows surface from the inside to the outside
- Dust moveables such as ceiling fans, baseboards, and air conditioners
- Sanitise computers & laptops
- Throw away old, unwanted and spoiled food from the refrigerator
- Sanitise appliances such as microwave, refrigerator, etc.
- Deeply vacuum carpets and mats
- Scrub the tiles and sinks of the pantry and comfort room
- Organise documents according to the file system
To achieve high cleaning goals of your legal and accounting office, you need time and efforts. Monthly cleaning prevents bacteria from undeviating, invading your workplace and lead to various diseases.
Here is what to do:
- Vacuum office furniture and vents
- Replace cushion covers, curtains, and other textile materials
- Dust and disinfect difficult to reach places such as ceiling, windows, and cabinets
- Declutter unnecessary office items
- Check and replace light bulbs (if required)
- Polish the floors with wax
- Restore office carpets
That’s how you keep your office nice and working with professional Office Cleaning Melbourne.