What is the MERN Stack and its Components?
A technology stack is a collection of frameworks and tools used in the development of a software application. Some of the commonly used technology stacks are:
- MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS)
- MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS)
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
So, here we are going to discuss the MERN stack in detail. MERN is a web development framework and is the acronym of four component technologies – MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS. The components of this stack provide an end-to-end solution for building software products and thus make MERN a full-stack development solution. A MERN stack Bootcamp will help you master both client-side and server-side technologies, which is the root of any web application development.
Now, let us look at the components in detail:
- MongoDB: MongoDB is a document-oriented NoSQL database that is used to store data in JSON format. This is a scalable component and can be changed according to the dynamic data structure.
- Express JS: Express JS is a free, open-source web application framework for Node JS. It is used in the development of numerous APIs and web applications. An advantage of this component is that it allows the reuse of codes, and hence developers do not have to write commands repeatedly. Due to the reusability feature, Express JS is a speedy and powerful component of MERN.
- React JS: React JS was developed by an engineer in Facebook and later on open-sourced for the public. It is used to generate robust UIs, Single Page Applications (SPAs), complete software applications, and mobile applications. It is used in the creation of HTML rendered views and can adapt to changing data as well.
Why should you attend a MERN stack training program?
- Training in this full-stack solution will make you proficient in all-rounded development, i.e., client-side and server-side.
- With the help of MERN, you will be able to create highly scalable and stable applications. You can deliver client-centric products after assessing their requirements, which will increase your professional value manifold times.
- In addition to developing potent applications, you can establish mastery over algorithms, data structures, and system design.
- Applications can be deployed/migrated into the cloud and other infrastructures using this full-stack solution.
- Finally, the most attractive benefit of all, MERN stack developers can secure high-paying jobs in the most reputable and distinguished organizations. It is a lucrative career option and is in much demand today.
If you want to transform yourself into the best MERN stack programmer, head to SynergisticIT now. The comprehensive curriculum that includes the best practices and expertise required to become an advanced coder in MERN will help you level up your programming skills and secure a high position in the job market.