Tired of searching on the internet, how do I email an attachment to a Verizon phone? Don’t bother to say yes, we know you are tired and stressed.
To reduce your stress, we have gathered all the information regarding sending attachment emails to a Verizon phone.
Take a bendy seat and make yourself comfortable here we go.
- Head to your Email account on your PC and tap on ” New Message”.
- Then, fill out the 10 digit Verizon email address of the recipient ending with “vzwpix.com“.
- Now you have to press on the “Attach” option and choose the photo you want to send and wait till the image upload to the email.
- Lastly, hit on the “Send” button to email the picture to the Verizon phone
Through Mobile phone
- First, tap on the “Menu” option and Open the “Media” Folder.
- Then, hit on the Pictures option and choose the image you want to send.
- Now, Tap on the “Menu” key and hit on the” Send through SMS or Messaging”.
- Lastly, Fill out the 10 digit Verizon phone number of the person of whom you want to send the picture and press “Send“.
- Once the message is delivered, you will get a confirmation notification.
Note:- If you will face Verizon email attachment issue, then it must be due to the Verizon email attachment size limit make sure it doesn’t exceed the limit of 3.5 MB.
Also you can send large files via email to emails.