How Presto Color Matching Cabinet Prima Series Bring Advancement
As a product manufacturer, one of your most important tasks is to ensure that the colors you use in your designs match the intended use and market for the product. Color is one of the first things people notice about a product, and it can be a make-or-break factor in whether someone purchases it. Whether you are working in the PET bottle industry, or you are working in the textile industry, you should test your products accurately and ensure that quality material will be delivered to the customers. To make it easy for the manufacturers of different industries to conduct a color matching test on the products, we at Presto have designed high-quality color-matching cabinet prima series.
This high-quality lab testing equipment has been designed with high accuracy to test the products in different lighting conditions. Here in this blog, we will go to discuss the newly launched lab testing equipment by Presto and what features it possesses to make it easier for performing color-matching tests on the products. But before that, let us discuss how improper color matching machine can affect product design. So, let us get started!
How improper color matching affects product design?
Color matching is an important part of product design. The colors of a product can affect how the product looks, how it functions, and even how it feels. When designing a product, it is important to consider all of these factors in order to create a successful design.
One way that color affects product design is through visual appearance. The colors of a product can make it appear more or less appealing to potential customers. In addition to appearance, color can also affect how a product functions. Similarly, using light colors on a product that will be used in low-light conditions may make it difficult to see as well. In both cases, it is important to choose colors that will allow the user to see the product clearly and use it effectively.
When there will be no color consistency in the product then it will lead to rejection of the product and you will lose your potential customers. Thus, it is important for manufacturers of different industries to test the consistency of colors present in the products.
You can read more on the importance of color matching in product design here. Now, let us discuss how the newly launched Presto color-matching cabinet prima series brings enhancement to color testing. So, let us get started!
All about Presto color matching light box – Spectrum I Prima Series
Color is one of the most important elements in product design. The right color can make a product more attractive, and ensure quality materials will be delivered. Presto Asia’s top lab testing instrument manufacturer has designed a high-quality color-matching cabinet spectrum-1 Prima series.
This quality lab testing instrument has been designed accurately with correct light types and thus allows direct comparison of products that must have special color characteristics. Users will get five possible lighting types embedded in this testing instrument. These colors are supplied as standard: “D65”, “TL84, “UV”, “CWF” and “TFL”. This lab testing instrument has been designed with the fastest Human Machine Interface (HMI) powered by a Cortex-A8 high-speed processor. Besides this, it comes with a 45-degree fixture for the placement of the sample. It has standard LUX criteria that will be defined and an alert message displayed when it decreases.
This will help to ensure you will easily improve the appearance of products by testing their colors with color matching cabinets. Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of the Presto color-matching cabinet.
Features of Presto – Spectrum I Prima Series
- 45-degree fixture for placement of the sample
- Fastest Human Machine Interface (HMI) powered by Cortex-A8 high-speed processor
- USB option available (Pen drive is not a part of supply)
- Can easily be operated with two methods i.e. manual (through touch screen) and remote.
- Current light running status display
- Can easily program cyclic mode to define the separate time of each light.
- Can generate and download the soft copy of the report in a go in pdf format
- CSV format and you can add as much customize the information
- Equipment is added with security layers to allow access only to registered user
- Incorporated with an online LUX meter to monitor the health status of lights
- Standard LUX criteria will be defined and an alert message displayed when it decreases
Technical Specifications of Presto – Spectrum I Prima Series
- Light source Watts: 18 watts
- Type of light source: D-65, TL-84, CWF, UV, TFL
- Display: FT touch screen 4.3 inch
- Control: Touch screen and Remote control
- Lux Reading: Inbuilt Lux sensor ( Monitor each light source )
- Light source size: Tube light size 2 feet viewing
- Number of light sources: Five
- Supply: Single phase 220 V Ac, 50 Hz
- Angle Of Viewing Booth: 45 degree
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily conduct color-matching tests on the product and ensure that quality material will be delivered. If you want to conduct a free sample testing session for this quality lab testing equipment then you can give us a call at +91 9210903903 or email us at [email protected]. We will assure you to provide you with the right information for your queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- How does GSM round cutter works?
- How to effectively use a box compression test machine?
- How does a digital tensile tester work?
- Test the crease resistance of paper boards with Presto crease resistance tester
- Synthesize salt spray with other environmental conditions with the Presto salt spray chamber