How to upskill yourself for the new job market? How about getting on-demand training from technology and business experts? SkillUp by Simplilearn offers online courses, certifications, mentorship opportunities and networking events, so you can learn the latest and greatest skills in technology, management and marketing to keep pace with this ever-changing economy. Ready to upskill yourself? Take a look at some of their courses today!
Identify your skills gap
If you’re looking to upskill yourself for the new job market, there’s no better place to start than with SkillUp by Simplilearn. Technology is changing rapidly, and it can be difficult to keep up with the latest trends. SkillUp offers courses that cover a wide range of topics, from basic computer skills to more advanced topics like data science and web development. Whether you want to brush up on your Excel or learn something completely new, SkillUp has the course for you.
Identify what you need to learn
If you’re looking to upskill yourself for the new job market, SkillUp by Simplilearn is a great place to start. They offer a wide range of courses that can help you gain the skills you need to succeed in today’s competitive job market. Some are free and others are low-cost; many of them provide certificates upon completion.
A few examples of their training programs include digital marketing, front-end web development, data analytics, virtual reality and more.
You can even choose from course bundles such as Project Management Certification Training Bundle or Big Data & Data Science Certification Training Bundle. Each bundle includes four online courses on project management or big data analytics respectively and comes with certificates from prestigious institutions like Purdue University and Carnegie Mellon University upon completion.
It doesn’t matter if you want to learn just one skill or become a certified expert in an entire industry; SkillUp has something for everyone!
Select a method of learning (at least three options are available)
Simplilearn’s SkillUp program is designed to help you upskill yourself for the new job market. With over 1,000 courses available, you can choose the learning method that best suits your needs and learning style. Whether you prefer self-paced learning, live instructor-led training, or a mix of both, SkillUp has you covered. Plus, with flexible payment options and a money-back guarantee, there’s no reason not to try it out. So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and start upskilling!
Research resources for upskilling
Whether you’re looking to switch careers or simply want to update your skillset for the jobs of tomorrow, upskilling is a great way to stay ahead of the curve. But with so many options out there, it can be tough to know where to start. Fear not! We’ve compiled some of the best resources to help you decide what kind of training makes sense for your goals and lifestyle.
One resource that we really like is SkillShare’s Explore Platform. There are thousands of classes from over 2,000 teachers on topics ranging from cooking and arts & crafts to finance and IT—all in an accessible format designed for learners at any level. It’s even possible to watch previews before enrolling in classes, which lets you figure out whether something will fit into your schedule before committing time and money! And if that doesn’t work, just try one thing (e.g., learning a new language) every day—it may seem small but after 30 days, you’ll have learned something new that might come in handy someday!
Organize your time/schedule
1. Make a list of the skills you need to learn.
2. Find online or in-person courses that can teach you those skills.
3. Set aside time each day or week to study and practice those skills.
4. Once you feel confident in your abilities, start applying for jobs that require those skills.
5. Use any down time at your current job to learn new skills that will help you in the future.
6. Stay up-to-date on industry news and trends so you know what employers are looking for.
7. Don’t be afraid to ask for help from mentors or colleagues when learning new things.
Launch an action plan with clear goals and deadlines
1. Assess your skillset and knowledge base. What do you need to learn?
2. Research what companies are looking for in employees. What skills are they looking for?
3. Set some goals. What do you want to achieve? Be specific.
4. Find a reputable source of information and instruction. Simplilearn is a great option!
5. Follow through with your plan. Dedicate time each week or day to learning new things.
6. Measure your progress along the way and adjust as needed. Did you meet your goal? Why or why not?
7. Finally, don’t forget to update your resume and LinkedIn profile with your new skills!
Repeat steps 1-7 every day
1. Set a goal for what you want to achieve through upskilling.
2. Research what courses or learning resources will help you reach your goal.
3. Make a plan to fit upskilling into your schedule.
4. Set a budget for upskilling courses and materials.
5. Start taking steps to upskill yourself!
6. Measure your progress and adjust your plan as needed.
7. Keep upskilling throughout your career to stay ahead of the curve!
Select a platform & training provider
The ever-changing job market can be scary, but there are ways to stay ahead of the curve. Learning new skills and keeping your existing skills up-to-date is one way to make sure you’re always employable. And with SkillUp by Simplilearn, it’s easy and affordable to do just that.