Adobe Campaign Classic Architect AD0-E328 Exam Questions
If you’re looking to become an Adobe Certified Master -Campaign Classic Architect, the Adobe AD0-E328 exam is a great way to get started. PassQuestion recently released Adobe Campaign Classic Architect AD0-E328 Exam Questions which are designed to give you an idea of what you can expect on the actual exam, and help you assess your strengths and weaknesses. By studying these Adobe Campaign Classic Architect AD0-E328 Exam Questions, you’ll get a better understanding of the types of questions you’ll face and the areas in which you need to improve. These Adobe Campaign Classic Architect AD0-E328 Exam Questions will give you the confidence and knowledge you need to succeed on the Adobe AD0-E328 exam.
Adobe Certification AD0-E328 Exam Information
- Exam number: AD0-E328
- Exam name: Adobe Campaign Classic Architect
- Certificate level: Certified Master
- Status: Active
- Available languages: English
- Number of questions: 50
- Formats: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Duration: 100 minutes
- Delivery: Online proctored (requires camera access) or test center proctored
- Passing mark: 30/50
- Price: $225 USD / $150 USD (India)
Adobe Campaign Classic Architect AD0-E328 Exam Sections
Section 1: Solution Definition (24%)
- Given specific business requirements, determine the information relevant to solution design
- Given a scenario, provide performance and configuration recommendations
- Analyze Campaign Classic setups to advise on improvements
- Determine business requirements to design a digital marketing solution
- Given a scenario, identify the correct product deployment method
Section 2: Data Landscaping (18%)
- Specify the Data Model and implement best practices
- Given a scenario, determine the solution design required to comply with laws and regulations
- Given a scenario, determine the optimal technical workflow design
Section 3: Installation and Management (28%)
- Given a set of key modules, validate the configuration of the module setup
- Given a scenario, recommend integration solutions to enable native and third-party integrations with Adobe Campaign Classic
- Given a scenario, determine diagnostic methods
- Specify integration parameters and approach for Adobe and non-Adobe application integrations
- Given a scenario, determine the correct method for solution promotion to the respective environment
- Given a scenario, identify the correct use of the control panel
Section 4: Project Leadership (4%)
- Given customer requirements, determine the appropriate activites and resources needed
- Given a scenario, analyze the overall solution to determine technical risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
Section 5: Customization (26%)
- Analyze and design custom features
- Analyze and design custom integrations
- Determine the correct method to design complex campaign templates and workflows
- Determine the correct method to design solutions using additional modules
View Online Adobe Campaign Classic Architect AD0-E328 Free Questions
1. A Campaign Architect needs to audit an existing Campaign Classic setup to improve the configuration. Users report that the instance is very slow when they select or modify data.
The Architect notices that over a range of tables, many fields have the same values and many joins are used in Workflow activities.
Which two actions should the Architect recommend? (Choose two.)
A.Use character strings as keys for the table join
B.Use reference tables for the fields with identical values
C.Create a composite key and reduce the joins
D.Create indexes on fields used within joins
E.Create indexes fields used within joins
F.Use external joins on the tables for the fields with identical values.
Answer: C, D
2. A company currently manages their Adobe Campaign users via Active Directory (LDAP).
In the future, they will be required to utilize a TLS 1.0 provider that the currently use to authenticate users on other platforms.
What is the risks this approach?
A.iDP server will not authenticate without a custom script.
B.LDAP will not support TLS 1.0.
C.Adobe IMS will not support upgrade from LDAP
D.Adobe IMS will not work with their provider
3. A customer asks an Architect to build custom Adobe web Portal application for the Managing Campaign execution process.
The architect needs to make sure web application data is protected from SQL injection attacks and loaded into an external centralized data warehouse system.
Which approach should be used?
4. A customer wants to track and report on the total cost of a postal campaign.
What should the Architect recommend?
A.Use the MRM module to configure a Delivery Outline
B.Use a Program entity and configure the costs per delivery tab.
C.Configure a unit cost value on the Delivery template using he Postal Delivery channel
D.Use the Budgeting feature within the MRM module
5. A client captures interests in flat data files from external websites. The want to integrate the topic subtraction data into Adobe Campaign. What should the architect configure?
A. Custom schemas with opt-in flag for each topic.
B. List for each topic
C. Information Service
D. Additional attributes for topic subscription within the Recipient schema