BBA Course Details – Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria & Job Roles
Are you a graduate planning to build your career in business administration? Are you looking for BBA course details, like BBA admission and BBA eligibility criteria? Then you landed on the right page. This article will explain why BBA is one of the most popular undergraduate degree courses in India and worldwide.
With a BBA degree, students are involved in the more technical aspects of the business, such as operations, sales, marketing and finances — the nitty-gritty of managing a venture.
BBA Course Details
The Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA course is a three-year full-time degree program designed to provide young minds with an intellectually inspiring educational environment. In addition, it gives students a basic knowledge of international business and management concepts.
The BBA professional course positively impacts the economy, society, governance architecture, etc. Its core or elective subjects and approaches are formulated according to international standards. The course helps to understand and know the actual nature of organisational and business management.
BBA is among the most liked and sought-after business management degrees students pursue after the 12th class. This course follows the semester-wise examination pattern consisting of six semesters. However, there are many more things you need to know through BBA course details. So, keep reading the article.
BBA Eligibility Criteria
Students need to complete some essential qualifications to pursue a BBA course. Have a look!
- Candidates must pass the 12th class from a recognised board.
- They need a minimum of 45-50% marks in their previous education demand upon the university requirement.
- Students waiting for the BBA entrance exam result and 12th class result can also apply for this degree.
- International students are also eligible for the BBA entrance exam.
A BBA degree is one of the finest courses among all UG programs. However, the process for BBA admission varies from one university to another.
BBA Admission Process
Every university has a different BBA admission process, which students can apply to after completing the 12th class and diploma. Every year, thousands of students take admission to this course. However, it is tough for students to visit every university’s website to check the BBA admission process.
So, look at the list below points, which will give you an idea about what steps students should follow one by one.
- Check the link on the university’s website for BBA admission.
- The information a student needs to fill in is – academic scores, personal details, entrance exam scores, etc.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Students need to put their mobile numbers and email addresses so that management gets connected with them easily.
- Students need to recheck it twice.
- And the last and final step is to pay an admission fee.
Popular Job Roles for BBA Graduates
Do you know why students select any course? The answer for a bright future and earning a reputation in society. BBA is the only course which will help you do that. So, look at the job options listed below that students can take after completing their degree.
- Financial Analysts are responsible for developing policies that help increase the company’s financial growth.
- Research Assistants collect and analyse data, conduct reviews, respond to emails, etc.
- Office Executives are the face of the office, interacting with clients etc.
- The Assistant Manager assists the general manager, trains employees and hires.
- Human Resource Executives are responsible for recruiting new candidates as per the need of the company.
- Business Consultants are responsible for improving the organisation’s operational activities.
A BBA degree combines fun learning and hands-on experiences for students. This program mainly focuses on developing candidates’ skills and preparing them for facing the real world. BBA degree holders can also opt for higher studies, such as MBA, to fast-track their career in the management and business field. In short, if you choose this course right after your 12th standard, you are making a good choice.