Cheats have been a key feature in Grand Theft Auto ever since the franchise began, a tradition that continued with the seminal GTA 4, which is a veritable feast for fans of cheat codes.
The fourth iteration of course saw iconic protagonist Niko Bellic attempt to take over Liberty City in between rounds of bowling, and was chaotic enough without the need for cheats.
But if you want to spawn some impressive firepower or fiddle with your wanted level, then cheats can create even more carnage – see below for the full list of cheat codes, or check out the video above to see our five favourites.
How to use GTA 4 cheat codes
GTA 4 introduced a slightly different system for entering cheat codes. Thanks to the in-game mobile phone, you can enter cheats as phone numbers. All you need to do is open the phone menu, enter the call number corresponding to the cheat you wish to trigger, and press call. Easy! (Data rates may apply… Nah, just kidding.)
GTA 4 cheat codes on Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Xbox Series X/SHere are the numbers you need to upgrade weapons, access different vehicles and more…
- Weapons 1: 486-555-0150
- Weapons 2: 486-555-0100
- Change Weather: 468-555-0100
- Raise Wanted Level: 267-555-0150
- Remove Wanted Level: 267-555-0100
- Armour: 362-555-0100
- Health, Armor, and Ammo: 482-555-0100
- Song Information: 948-555-0100
- Spawn Cognoscenti: 227-555-0142
- Spawn Comet: 227-555-0175
- Spawn Annihilator: 359-555-0100
- Spawn Burrito: 826-555-0150
- Spawn Double T: 245-555-0125
- Spawn FIB Buffalo: 227-555-0100
- Spawn Hakuchou: 245-555-0199
- Spawn Hexer: 245-555-0150