Get Admission in BMLS Does not Have To Be Hard Read These Tips
A candidate seeking admission to Bachelors in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS, earlier known as BMLT) will be made as per the notification prescribed by Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow.
The admission in paramedical BMLS program should have passed 10+2 intermediate examination with qualifying subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 60% marks and above.
The duration of the course of BMLS shall be 4 years (3.5 years academic and 6 months internship).
1. As Technician and Lab Supervisor:
- Get work in private and public sectors in In NABL accredited labs and NABH hospital laboratory.
- In forensic labs.
2. Careers in Laboratory:
- Phlebotomist/ Lab Assistant
- Cytologist/ Histologist
- Medical technologist
3. Academic Faculty
- As a faculty in Government/ Private medical/ Paramedical College.
- As a tutor for various Paramedical courses.
4.Phlebotomist/ Lab Assistant
- Can start private self-sample collection centre and delivers specimens to Lab personnel for testing.
5. As Research Scientist
- Able to do research work after completing M.Sc. MLT and Ph.D. respectively.
- Perform routine clinical laboratory testing.
- Make specimen.
- Have gained knowledge of healthcare professional
- Communicate effectively with patients and customers.
- Train students in routine laboratory procedure.
- Should be able to work on automated machine in laboratory.
- Should have the knowledge of interpretation of clinical lab reports.
–Total fee – Rs 285700
–At time of admission- Rs 43700
–Quarterly fee- Rs 22000; Total 11 quarters
Start of Online Application Registration through Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University: 9 January, 2023 at http://bachelor.abvmuupecounselling.in/
Online Submission of fees on SBI collect: 9 January, 2023
Last Date of Online Submission of fees: 19 January, 2023
Last Date of Online Application: 21 January, 2023
Result declaration and issued of Allotment Letter: 25 January, 2023
Joining by Selected Candidates in allotted Colleges: 31 January, 2023
Candidates will have to pay an application fee of INR 1000/- payable through State Bank of India –https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=3880360. The Fee shall be submitted with prescribed application form and online only.