Hair Transplant in Delhi : Your Guide to Top Clinics and Best Practices
When you have been losing hair for a fair amount of time and those bald spots are starting to become all the more visible, it might be time to consider a hair transplant. However, if you are getting a hair transplant in Delhi, you need to make sure that you do your research well in advance, because these days, clinics that claim to offer you the best hair restoration services have become dime a dozen. Rather than falling into the trap of snazzy advertisements and low cost offers, you should be looking for a clinic that will offer you the best services, without burning a hole in your pocket. Your attention should be the highest in terms of whether you are getting what you are looking for, and whether the results will be natural and long lasting.
Here is a guide to locating the best clinics and the practices they have developed that make them the best:
- Consultation – Start with a proper consultation, because if any transplant surgeon tells you the procedure for you, without giving you a proper examination or understanding your medical history, you are inviting trouble. Every good and reputed hair restoration clinic in Delhi will offer you a preliminary consultation first and only then discuss the future course of action. Several clinics will even offer the first consultation free of cost. During your consultation, the doctor will check your donor and recipient area, get a better understanding of your hair loss pattern as well as your overall health.
- Experience and expertise – Obviously, the experience and the expertise of the surgeon ranks the highest and there is nothing wrong in inquiring about the same. You should even find out whether the surgeon has specialization in any particular type of transplant or restoration method. Should you choose places like AK Clinics for your hair transplant in Delhi, you will have access to some of the most experienced and highly reputed hair transplant surgeons in the country. Not only will they be able to offer you the most sound advice, but also be able to tell you honestly, whether you are a suitable candidate for a transplant or not.
- Tech and technique – At a good clinic, you will be given information about all the types of transplant methods there are, provided you are a suitable candidate. Whether its FUE or FUT, they will not only suggest the better option for you, but also the best course of procedure. Moreover, dedicated surgeons will stay abreast with all the latest techniques and technologies and ensure that they offer the same to you as well. You must look for a well-equipped hair restoration clinic in Delhi for your procedure, where you will be tended to by a team of well-prepared surgeons and assisting staff.
- Hygiene, safety and post op – One of the signs of a really good transplant clinic would be the actual clinic in itself. You would want the interiors to look neat and clean; you would want the procedure rooms to be equipped with all the high-end gadgets and machines. You will want to have the peace of mind that every surgical tool has been sterilized and sanitized before being used on you. Moreover, you will also want a space where you feel safe and comfortable and are given all the details that you need; whether it is what to do before the procedure and all the precautions that need to be taken, post-surgery. At places like AK hair restoration clinic in Delhi, you will be made to feel comfortable from the minute you walk in – from clean interiors to sanitized procedure rooms, from a clear consultation to detailed post-op explanation, you will not be wanting for anything more!
- Cost – If a clinic is offering you huge discounts, if they are offering you one procedure free with another, you might want to rethink, because a good clinic does not require all these gimmicks. When a clinic has built a reputation for itself with good work, excellent doctors, state of the art infrastructure and a certain level of honesty, all this will speak volumes on its own. Don’t go by the advertising or publicity –go by what you see and what your research tells you. Reputed clinics will have standard charges for grafts and you will be charged based on the number of grafts you will need. An estimate of this would probably be shared with your after the very first consultation.
Getting a hair transplant in Delhi goes beyond what you dream of; it is about having realistic expectations and making the right choice about where to get it done. Because the hair loss for each person is different, the customization of procedure for each person also needs to be different. In case you are looking to get a transplant done as well, make sure that you consider all the above-mentioned points, before making the final call. At AK Clinics, from the moment you walk in, you are the centre of attention – your procedure will be customized in exact requirement of your hair loss, rather than some standardised version. From ensuring that you feel comfortable every step of the way to being given excellent after service care, there are more than one reason why this is the place for you to come to!