HCIA-5G-RNP&RNO V2.0 H35-580_V2.0-ENU Training Material
Individuals who are interested in obtaining the HCIA-5G-RNP&RNO certification need to successfully complete the H35-580_V2.0-ENU exam in order to become certified. By utilizing the most up-to-date HCIA-5G-RNP&RNO V2.0 H35-580_V2.0-ENU Training Material provided by PassQuestion, you will have access to the most effective resources available to assist you in confidently passing your exam. The HCIA-5G-RNP&RNO V2.0 H35-580_V2.0-ENU Training Material offered by PassQuestion is a comprehensive and well-structured study material that covers all the essential topics required for the certification. It not only helps you pass the exam but also equips you with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in your certification journey.
Huawei HCIA-5G-RNP&RNO V2.0 Certification Exam
Exam Code: H35-580
Exam: HCIA-5GRNP&RNO V2.0
Name Language: ENU
Exam Format: Single answer,Multiple answer,True-false question
Exam Cost: 200USD
Exam Duration: 90 mins
Pass Score/Total Score:600/1000
HCIA-5G-RNP&RNO V2.0 exam covers:
5G radio network basics
5G base station basic operation
5G radio network basic feature
5G network planning basics
5G network testing and optimization
Key Points Percentage
|5G radio network basics||20%|
|5G base station basic operation||10%|
|5G radio network basic feature||20%|
|5G network planning basics||20%|
|5G network testing and optimization||30%|
5G radio network basics (20%)
1. 5G overview
2. 5G network architecture and interface
3. 5G physical layer
4. Overview of 5G basic signaling process
5G base station basic operation (10%)
1. Huawei 5G base station product overview
2. 5G base station basic operation
5G radio network basic feature (20%)
1. NSA networking based on EPC feature
2. 5G NR power control feature
3. 5G NR mobility management feature
4. 5G NR scheduling feature
5. 5G MIMO feature
6. Uplink fallback to LTE
5G network planning basics (20%)
1. 5G wireless network coverage and capacity estimation
2. 5G site solution overview
3. 5G site survey and planning
5G network testing and optimization (30%)
1. 5G network test and problem analysis
2. Analysis of 5G radio network coverage problems
3. Radio network performance management basics
View Online HCIA-5G-RNP&RNO V2.0 H35-580_V2.0-ENU Free Questions
1. Which of the following common messages need to be scheduled?(Select All that Apply)
Answer: A, C, D
2. Which of the following statements about the advantages of the Rayce ray tracing model are correct?(Select All that Apply)
A.It offers more accurate modeling for massive MIMO.
B.It offers more accurate path searching, reflection, and diffraction energy calculation for electromagnetic wave propagation.
C.It is applicable only to C-band, and not mmWave.
D.It offers higher level prediction accuracy.
Answer: B, D
3. Which of the following is not covered by a site survey?
A.Antenna installation space
B.Equipment room space and load bearing capacity
C.Models of hardware boards on base stations
4. Which of the following are common causes of overshoot coverage?(Select All that Apply)
A.Reflection in a large amount of water.
B.The transmit power of a base station is too high.
C.Signals travel far along a street due to the waveguide effect.
D.The height of the antenna or AAU is too low.
Answer: A, C
5. Which of the following statements about Huawei AAUs are correct?(Select All that Apply)
A.AAUs have an operating voltage of -48 V DC.
B.They support LTE-NR dual-mode on some frequency bands.
C.64T64R AAUs provide higher coverage gains than 32T32R AAUs.
D.They support GSM-NR dual-mode on some frequency bands.
Answer: A, B, C
6. Which of the following factors does not affect downlink coverage?
A.Base station receive diversity gain
B.Downlink path loss
C.Downlink transmit power