How can I speak to a real live agent on Turkish airlines?
As indicated by the name Turkish Airlines is based in Turkey and is the flag carrier of the country. It is prominent among air passengers for its top-notch amenities. Passengers usually rate it 8 on a scale of 10, making it one of the most preferred and trusted airlines. One of the common queries you will find on its FAQ is how do I speak to a person at Turkish Airlines? If you are also seeking an answer to this query, go through the article below.
Guided procedure to how do I speak to a person at Turkish airlines
Are you going to travel via Turkish Airlines to Europe, Asia, Africa region and being a foreign passenger you stuck with various doubts after gone through new travel journey restrictions related to if flight ticket cancelled due to minor COVID symptoms and exceed baggage limit , lost luggage during flight Will airline provide compensation for it or not? and looking for how do I speak to a person at Turkish Airlines? and get all guided ways to contact officials now.
The airline’s customer service is among the best for its timely and appropriate assistance. Let’s say you are encountering difficulties in completing your check-in online. For this purpose, you can use the following methods to connect with the customer service.
Via Phone call :
The first contact method that strikes people’s minds to connect with customer service is a call. This is one of the most efficient and effortless ways to get to Turkish Airlines’ customer service. It is preferred by customers because it allows them to speak directly to an executive. The Turkish Airlines’ phone number is 1 (800) 874-8875. When you give call on the mentioned number, you will hear the following IVR options.
- Press 1 to continue in English.
- Press 2 to make or cancel a reservation.
- Press 3 for any check-in issues/inquiries.
- Press 4 to select/upgrade a seat.
- Press 5 for other flight-related queries.
- Press 6 to hear the menu again.
After listening to the IVR menu, you should press the appropriate key on your cell phone. This ensures that your call is forwarded to the correct customer service team and you get quick assistance. Your call will soon be connected with an executive who will help you out with your issue.
Via live chat:
Live chat is the second most preferred and used method of contacting Turkish Airlines customer service. It is because it helps them to save time and still get an immediate response. You should go through the below process to reach the live chat option of the airline.
- Firstly, you have to visit the website of Turkish Airlines. The link to its official website is https://www.turkishairlines.com/
- When the website opens, place your mouse cursor over the ‘Help’ tab on the homepage and click the ‘Get in touch’ option from the drop-down menu.
- You will be taken to the contact page of the airline. Navigate through the page to find the ‘Let’s Chat’ option. Click on it, and a chat window will appear.
- Pick your preferred language and also select the topic of your inquiry. You should provide the details that are asked.
- Eventually, you will receive the required help from customer service.
Emails are the next way to reach out to Turkish Airlines customer service. However, emails are generally used to address issues/queries that do not require an instant response. So, if you do not need an immediate response, you can send an email to the Turkish Airlines email address. They are also quite effective and help you to get assistance from Turkish Airlines customer service. You can send an email to [email protected]. You shall get a reply from the airline within 24 to 48 hours.
Via social media:
Social media has proved to be an excellent medium to get in touch with others worldwide. It facilitates the integration of people overseas. Turkish Airlines is also present on many social media platforms. You can connect with it through its social media.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/turkishairlines
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TurkishAirlines
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/turkishairlines
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/turkish-airlines
The plus point of this method is that you can directly send them a message and get help. The official social media links of the airline are as follows.