How Presto NXT-gen box compression tester calculates the compression strength ?
Corrugated boxes are used in a wide variety of applications, from packaging fragile items to shipping heavy products. These versatile boxes are an essential part of the packaging industry as they are durable and strong enough to deliver quality products.
It is important to test the compression strength of boxes because they are often subject to a great deal of pressure during storage and transport. If the box is not strong enough, it can collapse and cause the contents to be damaged. In some cases, this can even lead to injuries if the contents are heavy or sharp.
To ensure that the boxes will remain durable and free of any errors, it is important for you to test the compression strength of the boxes. Presto box compression tester NXT model is used to test the compression strength of boxes with its next-gen features and technical specifications. Presto is a leading Box compression tester manufacturer and provides this high-quality lab testing instrument at the best and most affordable prices. This quality testing instrument offers more complete functions and a better interface.
In this blog, we are going to provide you with information about the Presto box compression tester NXT-GEN model and how this quality lab testing instrument is useful in testing the compression strength of boxes. So, let us get started!
All about Presto box compression tester NXT model
The highly versatile box compression tester NXT model has been designed with built-in power isolation circuits that provide complete protection against accidental external spikes. It has an enlarged visual display for a better user experience.
We have upgraded our standard robust Box Compression Tester to a new avatar by adding a power-packed Human Interface touch panel with the most advanced features. It has a microprocessor-based high-speed controller for accurate test results.
This quality lab testing instrument has TARE & PEAK HOLD facility available for accurate testing results. Its capacitive touch controls will provide you with highly accurate lab testing results. This quality lab testing equipment provides immense benefits in the corrugated box industry.
It not only provides accuracy in test results but also used to evaluate the ability of the boxes to withstand specific loads. For finished packages, the Box Compression Tester can be used to measure the compressive strength and durability of not only corrugated boxes, beehive crates, paper cases, and cartons but also paper tanks. Now, let us discuss the features of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto box compression tester NXT model
This high-quality lab testing instrument has been designed with high-quality features that make it easy for manufacturers to conduct box compression test on the materials. The machine is able to measure the forces required to compress the material and determine its strength of the material. This is an important quality test for manufacturers as it can help them to improve the quality of their products.
Below we have listed the features of this quality lab testing equipment:
- Complete series has built-in COM and Ethernet isolation circuits to protect against noise that can occur from the grounding of various devices such as PLCs, induction motor drives, and inverters.
- Complete series with built-in power isolation circuits provides the most complete protection against accidental external spikes Fully Isolated Communication Interface
- Different test methods (force/displacement/time)
- Microprocessor-based high-speed controller for accurate test results
- Highly accurate test results under uniform compression Force
- TARE and Peak Hold Facility Available
- Over-travel/load protection
- Strong base plate with a rugged structure
- Large touchscreen LCD display
- Capacitive touch controls
- Highly accurate results
Technical Specifications of Presto box compression tester NXT
- Display: 7″ TFT LCD colors screen
- Accuracy: ± 2% full scale (with master load)
- Power: 220V, Single / Three phases, 50 Hz
- Test Speed: 12.5 ± 2.5 mm/min
- Results / Report: 10 Samples max and average
- Displacement Least count: 0.1 mm
- Multi-Speed: Programmed Test speed / Home Speed feature
- Peak Hold Facility: Yes (Max. Test Results save in Memory)
- Safety Switch: Upward & Downward Limit Switches
- Material: Mild Steel
- Finish: Powder-coated Havel Gray & Blue combination finish and bright chrome/zinc plating for a corrosion-resistant finish
- Pre-load function: Can be programmed as user-defined inputs
- Trend Graph: Yes (Load vs displacement)
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily test the compression strength of the boxes and ensure quality products will be delivered to the customers. Whenever you select a box compression tester for your corrugated box industry, then you need to keep all the factors in mind while selecting a box compression tester.
Special features of box compression tester NXT model
Besides all the above features, the box compression tester NXT model has been designed with a special set of features that makes compression strength testing even easier.
This quality compression test machine has been equipped with a special set of features that includes a PDF test report, pre-load facility, Home return dual speed, Proof test, and multiple stop method.
Besides this, it also has an optional printer facility that is determined by placing the box on a flat platform and pressing it downwards from the top with the help of a motorized arrangement.
This NXT-GEN box compression tester will make it reliable for box manufacturers to conduct box compression tests on the materials.
If you want to know more about this quality lab testing equipment, like box compression tester price, or other related information, then give us a call at +91 9210903903 or email us at [email protected]. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Source link – https://www.prestogroup.com/articles/how-presto-nxt-gen-box-compression-tester-calculates-the-compression-strength-of-boxes/