How to Explore Delhi in A Pro Style
Delhi is the national capital of wonderful India for all the right reasons. Delhi has traditionally been the epicentre of all activity in India, and this is reflected in its tourism. It has functioned as a vital strategic and cultural centre of the country since the time of the Pandavas, and now it is an exposition of India’s history. Travelling in Delhi isn’t only about history; it’s about bringing the past and the present together. Delhi, when combined with technological developments, is the modern-day Troy. The coexistence of all religions and spiritual centres of many faiths in harmony is evidence of unity in diversity. There are several tourist attractions in Delhi, ranging from monuments, museums, and temples to modern-day marketplaces. Exploring the city is like seeing a mini-India, with Delhi Tourism reflecting India’s diverse culture.
Here are some of the top things to do in Delhi:
- Visit the Red Fort: A 17th-century fort and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Red Fort is a symbol of India’s independence and an important part of Delhi’s history.
- Explore the Lotus Temple: A stunningly beautiful temple shaped like a lotus flower, this temple is a must-visit for those interested in unique architecture and spirituality.
- Walk through Chandni Chowk: A busy market street lined with shops, street food stalls, and historical landmarks, Chandni Chowk is a great place to experience Delhi’s hustle and bustle and sample delicious street food.
- Visit Qutub Minar: A 73-meter-tall tower that dates back to the 12th century, Qutub Minar is one of Delhi’s most iconic landmarks and a great place to learn about the city’s rich history.
- Visit Humayun’s Tomb: A stunning mausoleum that houses the remains of the Mughal emperor Humayun, this monument is considered the prototype for the famous Taj Mahal.
- Explore India Gate: A war memorial and popular gathering place, India Gate is a symbol of national pride and an important part of Delhi’s modern history.
- Shop in Connaught Place: A colonial-era shopping and dining hub, Connaught Place is a great place to explore traditional and modern Indian culture.
- Visit the Jama Masjid: One of the largest mosques in India, the Jama Masjid is a must-visit for those interested in Islamic history and architecture. Delhi is a city of office and fast pacing humas racing up with time. Pollution and waiting for public vehicles can be not worthy for you. Gp with luxury services of car rental in India to book a local sightseeing tour or outstation trips be leaving all worries on your travel agency.
- Stroll through the Lodi Gardens: A peaceful oasis in the heart of Delhi, the Lodi Gardens are a great place to relax and unwind amidst beautiful greenery and historical monuments.
- Explore Hauz Khas Village: A trendy neighborhood with a mix of modern art galleries, upscale restaurants, and historic monuments, Hauz Khas Village is a great place to experience Delhi’s eclectic and vibrant atmosphere.
Exploring all attractions without a good planning can be tiring and cost burden. You can book Delhi tour packages to plan and travel without any worries.
These are just some of the many things to do in Delhi, and there’s something for everyone in this vibrant city. Whether you’re interested in history, culture, food, or just soaking up the city’s lively atmosphere, Delhi has something to offer. Delhi is topmost attraction of North India Tour package as it connect very well with other states and neighboring cities.