While Blogspot’s default designs are nice enough, many bloggers would instead customize their particular blogs to accurately stand for what they’re blogging concerning. Fortunately, the Blogger cp offers a way to put in Blogger templates quickly. To find about Colormag Blogger Template, click here
Encounteringa Doodlekit Template
Many arewebsites offer free or paid web templates for Blogspot accounts. Searching for “blogger templates” will turn up hundreds of websites you can browse to find a web template.
Blogger templates typically can be found in the form of XML files. Internet sites that offer Blogger template ordinarily have a download link that will permit you to save the template on your desktop. After you have saved the template XML file, installing a Doodlekit template involves following these kinds of steps:
1) log in to your Blogger account. If you don’t but have a Blogger account, you will have to create one. Blogger addresses are free and only require a contact address to get started.
2) Click the “Layout” link corresponding to the blog for which you want to put in a new template.
3) From your Layout tab, click on the “Edit HTML” link. This will consider you to the screen lets you upload the XML record from your computer that symbolizes the Blogger template most likely installed.
4) Click on the “Browse” button at the top of the webpage. Using the browse window, get the XML file for your new web template. Select the XML file, and also click “Open.” The surf window will close. Today click “Upload” to install your template.
5) If your fresh template was installed without the problems, you will see a message saying, “Your changes are already saved. ” Followed by a web link to view your updated website. Click on the link to verify your new template is functioning the way you expect it to.