Presto Color-Matching Cabinet – The Best Way to Test Color Consistency
Quality Assurance is an integral element in any business’s success, and one aspect that often comes into play is color accuracy. Poor color accuracy can have a huge impact on the quality of your products, from the way they look to the way they function. Thus, whether you are working in the paper & packaging industry or the textile industry, testing the quality of colors is an important aspect of quality control. To overcome the challenge of inconsistent colors present in the products, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as a color-matching cabinet – Spectrum Asia. This is high-quality lab testing equipment that has been designed to test the quality of colors present in the products by accurately testing them. It is designed for visual evaluation and assessment of colors accurately.
In this blog, we are going to provide you with information about the Presto color matching cabinet procedure and its importance in product design. We will also discuss how Presto’s color-matching cabinet will affect its color quality. So, let us get started!
Importance of testing the color accuracy of the products
Color accuracy is a critical part of ensuring product quality. Poor color accuracy can not only affect your product quality but also lead to damage to the products.
Besides this, if your product’s colors are inaccurate, it can give customers a negative impression and make them less likely to purchase from you again in the future. There are many benefits of testing the accuracy of colors that includes:
- When you test your products effectively with the help of a color-matching testing instrument, then you will be able to overcome the issue of product inaccuracy.
- Color testing will also help the manufacturers in ensuring that the materials delivered will be free of Metamerism.
- By testing the colors of a product, manufacturers can ensure that the final product will be visually appealing and consistent with the right colors.
- Additionally, color testing can help to identify potential issues with the product’s design that will lead to inaccuracy of the products.
Now, let us discuss brief information about Presto color-matching equipment. You can read more on the importance of matching colors accurately before delivering products. Now, let us discuss brief information about the Presto color-matching cabinets.
All about Presto color matching cabinet
Color is one of the most important aspects of any product. It can influence a product’s quality if not tested accurately. Thus, we at Presto have designed high-quality color matching cabinet testing instruments that will assess the quality of colors accurately, and determine the product quality.
This high-quality lab testing instrument has been designed with standardized and controlled lightning conditions with a wide viewing area. It has been embedded with high-quality light sources that can accurately match the difference present in the products.
This quality color testing instrument is highly useful in different industries that include paper and packaging, the textile industry, etc. It comes with 5 light sources as per CIE international standards. You can read more on the importance of color-matching equipment and test the accuracy of colors present in the products. Now, let us discuss its high-quality features and technical specifications.
Features of Presto color matching cabinet
The colour matching cabinet has been designed with high-quality features that will accurately assess the quality of colors present in the products. Now, let us discuss brief information about the features of this quality testing equipment.
- This equipment offers controlled and reproducible lighting conditions.
- It has a wide viewing area.
- Suitable for all applications, that demand color consistency, and quality.
- It makes use of multiple light sources or lamps to detect the phenomenon of Metamerism.
- Various light sources include artificial daylight, cool white light, tungsten filament light, ultraviolet black light, and Triphosphor light.
- The apparatus is available in various other designs and specifications according to buyers’ needs across Asia, Europe & USA.
- It contains easy-to-manage light sources with a different switch for each light source.
- An imported hour totalizer has also been incorporated into this testing instrument.
Technical specifications of Presto color-matching cabinet
- D – 65: Artificial light with a length of 4 Ft & 2 Ft. and 18 W and a color temperature of 6500 °K
- TL – 84: Fluorescent Light- Pont of Sale Light with a length of 4 Ft & 2 Ft. and 18 W and color temperature of 4000 °K
- Tungsten Filament: Incandescent Light of 60 W bulb and color temperature of 2300°K-2800° K
- CWF: Cool White Fluorescent Office Lighting with a length of 4 Ft & 2 Ft. and 18 W and a color temperature of 4100 °K
- UV: Ultra Violet Light with a length of 4 Ft & 2 Ft. and 18 W is also available.
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily test the accuracy of colors present in the products.
Poor color accuracy can greatly impact the overall quality of your product, causing you to lose customers and revenue. To ensure that your product meets consumer expectations and stands out from competitors, it is essential to prioritize accurate color reproduction in the production process.
By investing in reliable testing instruments like color matching cabinets- spectrum Asia, one can easily test the quality of colors present in the products. You can easily give us a call at +91-9210903903 or email us at [email protected] to know color matching cabinet price. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Source URL- https://www.testing-instruments.com/blog/presto-color-matching-cabinet-the-best-way-to-test-color-consistency/