Depending on the needs of beginners to professionals, there are different types of 3D modeling software. CATIA (Computer Aided Three-Dimensional Interactive Application) software is a multi-platform solution for computer-made design and engineering of 3D and 2D designs. While depending on the industry CATIA offers up-to-date functionality for surfaces and modules. If you are looking for a change or growth in your career, you can take CATIA Online Training in India for beneficial results. As designing is an integral part of any production work, this software is widely in use in different industries. From its creation until today, CATIA continues to bring updates to improve the software’s functionalities.
Functions of the CATIA
- Part Modelling: The Part Design sections allow users to design perfect 3D mechanical parts. Starting from assembly sketching to elaborative designing, the Part Design application fits the vast majority of design requirements.
- Assembly Modelling: The Assembly Design part makes users design in respective parts and sections. Though enabling various visual tools for 3D navigation by large assemblies.
- Surface Modelling: Enabling users to create wireframe construction elements and improve the existing mechanical part design with wireframe and surface features.
- Sheetmetal Part Design: Making possible to design sheet metal parts in parallel engineering between the unfolded or folded part representation.
- Additionally, the software is available in two types depending on the functionality required by the user: CATIA V5-6R Experience and CATIA 3DExperience.
The latest version (CATIA V5-6R2016) is built keeping in mind to improve user productivity and ease of use. Further, it also offers high compatibility with different versions and a smoother transition to 3DExperience. However, this version provides a superior working together experience where teams can cooperate by virtual reality screen to interact with the product. Also, users can take advantage of more than 80 enhanced features available in this suite. Though it is continuously updating, this version seems to bring new collaborative features for user benefit.
Coming towards the second version, CATIA 3DExperience, is similar to the V5. Willing to cover other areas of activity, CATIA 3DExperience offers the possibility to visualize models. This permission comes without the need to install additional applications. Further, contributes to the ease of use and enrichment of the experience. Certainly, this version offers 3D modeling and simulation capabilities that optimize the efficiency of all types of users. Initially, it can be difficult, but with time and practice, you can overcome the difficulty. It does not matter whether you have any experience or not, it goes well with both profiles. However, these programs modernize the way companies design, develop, and bring new products to life.
Advantages of CATIA
- It saves time and money.
- The built-in modification management abilities allow automatic updates. Indeed, reducing the effect of changes in the manufacturing process. As these updates are in the initial phase, the user saves time and money without the need to restart the whole process from the beginning.
- The geometric specifications of composite parts make the development of these parts complex, further arising the risk of errors. However, this software aids to control multiple-part geometries.
- Analyze the behavior of sections with complex surfaces and allow modifications where necessary.
- However tough the target may be, enables users to design the most complicated structures. Ranging from small portable devices to large airplane features.
CATIA has a lot of scope in numerous industries around the globe. Though helping in the process of product development, it also includes concept making, designing, engineering, and manufacturing. If you are passionate about the development and creation of new products, you can learn them via CATIA Training in Noida to help you in your learning path. Because of its easy-to-use feature, engineers, architects, and designers from different profiles prefer this design tool. Adding benefits to easy features, it also allows users to update and use new tools. Moreover, this technology is different from other software, as it offers advanced yet simpler tools and commands. Hence, the skills it teaches will benefit users to gain experience and knowledge and help them boost their careers and prospects.