When planning a trip to Houston, don’t miss out on the chance to stay at one of the city’s many luxurious rooftop pool hotels. These properties offer guests the opportunity to relax and enjoy stunning views of downtown Houston from their private poolside cabanas. Here are some of the best rooftop pool hotels in Houston:
- Hotel ZaZa Memorial City – This stylish hotel features a 10th-floor rooftop terrace with a heated infinity pool, as well as an outdoor kitchen for food and drinks. For added pampering, guests can also enjoy in-room spa services and concierge service upon request.
- The Lancaster Hotel – Located near downtown Houston, this historic hotel offers guests a rooftop pool with commanding views of the city skyline. Guests can also choose to stay in one of the hotel’s luxurious suites which feature complimentary Wi-Fi and personalized bathrobes.
- Houstonian Hotel – Boasting a 9th floor outdoor terrace, this newly renovated hotel offers a heated infinity-edge pool and Jacuzzi surrounded by lush landscaping and panoramic views of downtown Houston. They also offer an array of luxury amenities such as private cabanas, fire pits, and outdoor kitchens for guests to enjoy during their stay.
- Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria – This modern hotel features an expansive 4th floor rooftop deck with a picturesque pool overlooking Uptown Houston, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center and in-room spa services.
Houston is a major tourist destination in the United States, with numerous attractions and activities to explore. From its bustling downtown area to its world-renowned museums, Houston offers something for everyone. As one of America’s most vibrant cities, Houston has much to offer visitors in terms of culture, history, shopping, dining and entertainment. With its mild climate and many outdoor recreational opportunities including golf courses and beaches, it is a great place to visit all year round.
As you plan your visit to Houston there are several must-see attractions that should be on your list. Start off by visiting the Space Center Houston which houses the largest collection of space artifacts from NASA’s human spaceflight programs as well as interactive exhibits and educational programs. History buffs must also visit the Johnson Space Center and Houston Museum District, home to a collection of 19 museums as well as The Menil Collection, an internationally renowned modern art museum.
Houston’s downtown area is a great spot for shopping and dining. You’ll find some of the city’s best restaurants and bars in this vibrant area. With its many parks and green spaces, downtown Houston is perfect for a relaxing stroll or bike ride along Buffalo Bayou Riverwalk. There are also numerous festivals held throughout the year including the Wild West Brewfest and PrideFest.
When it comes to accommodations, Houston has plenty of options from budget-friendly hotels to luxury resorts with rooftop pools offering beautiful views of the city skyline. Hotels with rooftop pools in Houston include the Omni Hotels & Resorts Houston, The Westin Galleria Houston, and Hotel Granduca-Houston.
The best time to visit Houston is between March and May when the weather is mild and sunny. However, if you wish to experience the city’s many festivals then it’s a good idea to plan your visit during November or December; this is when most of the events take place. No matter what time of year you choose to go, be sure to bring comfortable clothing as temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.
Visiting Houston promises an unforgettable experience with something for everyone. From its vibrant cultural attractions to its booming culinary scene, there is truly no better way to experience Texas than by spending some time in Houston. Hotels with rooftop pools offer the perfect base from which to explore the city, so be sure to check out these luxurious properties when planning your next trip to Houston.
Houston is home to some of the most incredible tourist destinations in the United States. For those looking for some great attractions, here are some of the best:
- Space Center Houston – This interactive science and space exploration center provides visitors with an up close look at NASA’s historic mission control room, as well as a variety of interactive exhibits highlighting mankind’s greatest achievements in spaceflight.
- Johnson Space Center – Located near downtown Houston, this museum is home to hundreds of artifacts from America’s pioneering space program including an original Saturn V rocket and the Apollo 11 command module Columbia. It also features fascinating exhibits about our nation’s history in space exploration and education programs for all ages.
- Museum of Fine Arts – This world-class museum is home to a permanent collection featuring over 65,000 works of art from around the globe. It also houses an incredible variety of traveling exhibitions and interactive art experiences for visitors of all ages.
- Houston Zoo – Located in Hermann Park, this 55-acre zoo is home to more than 6,000 animals from around the world as well as daily shows and activities for children of all ages. You can even take a ride on the historic Hermann Park Railroad through the lush landscape of this conservation mecca.
- Minute Maid Park – This ballpark is home to Major League Baseball’s Houston Astros team and provides visitors with a unique baseball experience featuring live music, food, and family-friendly activities.
- Houston Museum of Natural Science – This renowned museum features an incredible array of interactive science exhibits, historic artifacts, and a planetarium with daily shows for visitors to enjoy. It also hosts seasonal events throughout the year such as the popular Butterfly Center and annual Wild West Day celebration.
No matter what your interest may be, these amazing tourist destinations provide something for everyone in Houston! From cultural attractions to outdoor recreation and wild parties, there is truly something for all walks of life within the city limits. With its vibrant culture, rich history, and bustling nightlife scene, it’s no wonder why tourists flock to this great Texas destination year after year.