Certified Pega Lead System Architect (CPLSA) PEGACPLSA88V1 Exam Questions
The PEGACPLSA88V1 Certified Pega Lead System Architect (CPLSA) Exam 8.8 is the most up-to-date version available for individuals who wish to obtain their CPLSA Certification. By taking this exam, you can demonstrate your proficiency in Pegasystems and become a Certified Pega Lead System Architect. PassQuestion understands the importance of passing the PEGACPLSA88V1 exam, which is why we offer a comprehensive collection of Certified Pega Lead System Architect (CPLSA) PEGACPLSA88V1 Exam Questions that are designed to assist you in preparing for the exam and increase your chances of success. With our Certified Pega Lead System Architect (CPLSA) PEGACPLSA88V1 Exam Questions, you can confidently approach the PEGACPLSA88V1 exam and achieve your certification with ease.
Certified Pega Lead System Architect (CPLSA) Exam 8.8
The Certified Pega Lead System Architect certification program is intended for Certified Pega Senior System Architects with at least 36 months of field experience. The Pega Architecture exam is the first exam in the Certified Pega Lead System Architect certification process.
The Pega Lead System Architecture version 8.8 exam focuses on design and architecture of Pega applications. This exam includes questions covering all Pega platform capabilities and best practices to be followed in implementing the Pega platform features. This exam includes scenario questions, multiple choice questions, and drag/drop items. The Certified Pega Lead System Architect certification requires passing the Pega Lead System Architecture Exam follows by a Design/Application Build exam.
CPLSA v8.8 Exam Details
Exam Code: PEGACPLSA88V1
Number of Questions: 60 Questions
Duration: 120 Minutes
Passing Score: 65%
Prerequisites: Lead System Architect
CPLSA PEGACPLSA88V1 Exam Objectives
Pega Platform Design (15%)
- Recognize the significance of Center-out business architecture and its importance in designing Pega enterprise applications.
- Understand deployment options; how deployment choices affect design decisions.
- Incorporate application monitoring and performance.
- Use distributed application case interactions.
- Leverage Pega applications; Identify when to incorporate other Pega products.
- Adoption of App Studio in application development.
- Understand Prediction Studio, Admin Studio and Agile Studio.
- Reuse assets and relevant records, configuration sets.
- Awareness of features like Pega Process Fabric, Pega Mobile, and Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant
- Knowledge on Hazelcast , Containerization, and Cloud deployment architecture
- UX design fundamentals, DX API, Constellation.
Application Design (20%)
- Analysis of Microjourney in designing Pega applications.
- Pega Express best practices and Case design patterns.
- Design an effective case structure, Design case hierarchy.
- Evaluate when to use circumstance, class, ruleset, and application specialization.
- Case participants and routing.
- Get Next work feature and customization.
- Understanding the alternative ways to find the work.
- Handling flow changes for cases in-flight.
- Resolving flow issues by using problem flows.
Data Model Design (15%)
- Data relationship fundamentals.
- Greenfield data modelling and extend existing data model.
- Usage of Pega data pages and Data virtualization layer.
- Design a case data model to support reuse and integrity.
- Maintain data integrity & best practices.
- Dynamic class reference and polymorphism in data modeling.
- Extend an industry foundation model.
- Know the benefits of using an industry foundation data model.
Security Design (15%)
- Determine the appropriate authentication model/strategy for a given use.
- Determine the appropriate authorization model for a given use case; role vs. attribute-based access.
- Identify and configure roles and access groups for an application.
- Establish dependent roles hierarchy.
- Determine the rule security mode.
- Identify security risks and potential vulnerabilities.
- Detect and mitigate possible attacks.
- Secure a Pega application in production.
- Use security event logging.
- Use security best practices.
Reporting Design (10%)
- Design appropriate reporting strategy based on business need .
- Design reports for performance.
- Identify and solve performance problems in reports.
- Produce queries based on generated or reformatted data.
- Produce queries that include SQL Functions, Complex SQL.
- Use Associations, class joins, sub reports.
Asynchronous Processing Design (15%)
- Advance background processing using Job Scheduler and Queue Processor.
- Evaluate and determine appropriate background processing design option.
- Design and configure asynchronous processing for integration.
- Optimize default agents, and JS for an application.
- Stream service and data flows.
- Usage of file listener in background processing.
Deployment and Testing Design (10%)
- Apply production deployment best practices.
- Define a release pipeline.
- Identify continuous integration and delivery tasks.
- Develop deployment strategies.
- Assess and monitor quality.
- Design and automate Testing strategies.
View Online Certified Pega Lead System Architecture Exam 8.8 PEGACPLSA88V1 Free Questions
1. You need to create custom workspaces for the manager and for the Customer service representative (CSR), Also, you are asked to display some properties in custom formats that arc not supported by Pega.
Which approach satisfies these requirements?
A.Each access group can use separate portals, harnesses, and sections. Use Specialty Components and use XML to pass data.
B.Level age the Case Manager and Case Worker as reference points to create new portals, if required. Use Special Components and use JSON to pass data.
C.Create different harnesses for each user’s workspace. New portal rules are not needed. Define Specialty Components and use JSON to pass data.
D.Identify the functionality required for each portal. Customize the portal either by modifying the section or harness. Use Specialty Components and use XML to pass data.
2. What configuration is required to control which nodes in a cluster an agent runs.?
A.assign the agent to a specifie category.
B.associate the agent to specific node type.
C.use a custom queue for the agent
D.create agent schedules on applicable nodes.
3. XYZ Corp users are experiencing delays in the application that you suspect is related to the database.
Which two options do you recommend to isolate the issue? (Choose Two)
A.Write Pega logs to the database server.
B.Investigate when the database is used most heavily.
C.Lower query-time-related alert thresholds.
D.Increase the threshold for blob-size alerts.
Answer: B, C
4. An application uses LDP authentication users have role and application attributes, but not access group attributes. select the two tasks required to configure the application to uses LDAP attributes to determine the access group for a user.
A.Create a decision table that evaluate role and application properties that return access group
B.Configure the authentication mapping to evaluate the decision table
C.Create a decision table that evaluate role and application attribute value that return access group
D.Add a method to the authentication activity to evaluate the decision table
Answer: C, D
5. A call center uses Pega Customer Service. Where does Pega Customer Service fit into the enterprise architecture?
A.Pega Customer Set vice is the customer and account enterprise service bus.
B.Pega Customer Service is the customer interaction system of record.
C.Pega Customer Service is the billing and reporting system of record.
D.Pega Customer Service is the new customer onboarding system.
6. You need to formet required fields with red labels. you configure a custom style in the skin rule.
How do you apply the custom style?
A.reference the skin rule in the dynamic layout with the required field labels
B.reference the skin in the required field labels.
C.reference the custom style as a parameter in a dynamic layout.
D.reference the custom style in the required field labels
7. How do you improve performance during synchronization for users of an offline-enable mobile app.
A.Use only node-scope data pages for reference data
B.Configure optimistic locking on offline-enabled cases.
C.Restrict the number of offline-enable access group
D.Declare large data pages in the data page whitel
8. You want to expose a set of services for your application. Each service should be exposed as a separate WSDL. How do you accomplish this?
A.create a separate service package for each WSDL.
B.create a service listener for each WSDL.
C.Run the service wizard for each WSDL.
D.place the service rules in separate classes, one class per WSDL
9. Customer information is captured in an application. Corporate policy states that private information be secured and only visible to a limited users.
Which configuration do you recommend?
A.Use a visible when rule for the properties displaying sensitive information.
B.Create an access control policy restricting access to the sensitive information.
C.Configure an access deny rule restricting access to the sensitive information.
D.Move sensitive information to separate sections and apply a privilege to the sections.
10. Which of the following Skin rule customizations help satisfy the stated requirements?
A.Configure the importance field for each column included in a repeating layout.
B.Configure the Column I ayout and specify how the sidebar appears on tablets and smart phones.
C.Configure the style for all application field values, paragraphs, and correspondence records.
D.Configure the Column Layout and specify the width of the sidebar on desktops.