Fortinet NSE 7 – Enterprise Firewall 7.2 NSE7_EFW-7.2 Real Questions
The NSE7_EFW-7.2 Fortinet NSE 7 – Enterprise Firewall 7.2 exam is now available for aspiring candidates. PassQuestion is a reliable source that offers the latest Fortinet NSE 7 – Enterprise Firewall 7.2 NSE7_EFW-7.2 Real Questions. These comprehensive questions cover all the exam objectives, ensuring that you have a thorough understanding of the subject matter. By utilizing these Fortinet NSE 7 – Enterprise Firewall 7.2 NSE7_EFW-7.2 Real Questions, you can enhance your exam preparation and increase your chances of passing the Fortinet NSE7_EFW-7.2 exam with ease.
FCSS in Network Security Certification
The FCSS in Network Security certification validates your ability to design, administer, monitor, and troubleshoot Fortinet network security solutions. This curriculum covers network security infrastructures using advanced Fortinet solutions. We recommend this certification for cybersecurity professionals who require the expertise needed to design, manage, support, and analyze advanced Fortinet network security solutions. Fortinet NSE 7 – Enterprise Firewall 7.2 exam is part of the Fortinet Certified Solution Specialist – Network Security certification track.
To obtain the FCSS in Network Security certification, you must pass the core exam and one elective exam no more than two years apart. The certification will be active for two years from the date of the second exam.
Fortinet NSE 7—Enterprise Firewall 7.2 (NSE7_EFW-7.2)
Fortinet NSE 7—LAN Edge 7.0 (NSE7_LED-6.4)
Fortinet NSE 7—Network Security Support Engineer 7.2 (NSE7_NST-7.2)
Fortinet NSE 7—SD-WAN 7.2 (NSE7_SDW-7.2)
Fortinet NSE 7 – Enterprise Firewall 7.2
The Fortinet NSE 7 – Enterprise Firewall 7.2 exam evaluates your knowledge of and expertise with Fortinet solutions in enterprise security infrastructure environments. The exam tests applied knowledge of the integration, administration, troubleshooting, and central management of an enterprise firewall solution composed of FortiOS 7.2.4, FortiManager 7.2.2, and FortiAnalyzer 7.2.2. The Fortinet NSE 7 – Enterprise Firewall 7.2 exam is intended for network and security professionals who are responsible for the design, administration, and support of an enterprise security infrastructure composed of many FortiGate devices.
Exam Name: Fortinet NSE 7 – Enterprise Firewall 7.2
Exam series: NSE7_EFW-7.2
Time allowed: 60 minutes
Exam questions: 35 multiple-choice questions
Scoring Pass or fail. A score report is available from your Pearson VUE account
Language: English and Japanese
Product version: FortiOS 7.2.4, FortiManager 7.2.2, FortiAnalyzer 7.2.2
NSE7_EFW-7.2 Exam Objectives
Successful candidates have applied knowledge and skills in the following areas and tasks:
- Implement the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Configure hardware acceleration
- Configure different operation modes for an HA cluster
- Implement central management
- Use FortiManager as a local FortiGuard server
- Configure web filtering
- Configure application control
- Configure the intrusion prevention system (IPS) in an enterprise network
- Implement OSPF to route enterprise traffic
- Implement Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) to route enterprise traffic
- Implement IPsec VPN IKE version 2
- Implement auto-discovery VPN (ADVPN) to enable on-demand VPN tunnels between sites
View Online Fortinet NSE 7 – Enterprise Firewall 7.2 NSE7_EFW-7.2 Free Questions
1. After enabling IPS you receive feedback about traffic being dropped.
What could be the reason?
A.Np-accel-mode is set to enable
B.Traffic-submit is set to disable
C.IPS is configured to monitor
D.Fail-open is set to disable
2. Which statement about network processor (NP) offloading is true?
A.For TCP traffic FortiGate CPU offloads the first packets of SYN/ACK and ACK of the three-way handshake to NP
B.The NP provides IPS signature matching
C.You can disable the NP for each firewall policy using the command np-acceleration st to loose.
D.The NP checks the session key or IPSec SA
3. Which two statements about IKE vision 2 are true? (Choose two.)
A.Phase 1 includes main mode
B.It supports the extensible authentication protocol (EAP)
C.It supports the XAuth protocol.
D.It exchanges a minimum of four messages to establish a secure tunnel
Answer: B, D
4. Which configuration can be used to reduce the number of BGP sessions in on IBGP network?
5. Which ADVPN configuration must be configured using a script on fortiManager, when using VPN Manager to manage fortiGate VPN tunnels?
A.Enable AD-VPN in IPsec phase 1
B.Disable add-route on hub
C.Configure IP addresses on IPsec virtual interlaces
D.Set protected network to all
6. Which FortiGate in a Security I auric sends togs to FortiAnalyzer?
A.Only the root FortiGate.
B.Each FortiGate in the Security fabric.
C.The FortiGate devices performing network address translation (NAT) or unified threat management (UTM). if configured.
D.Only the last FortiGate that handled a session in the Security Fabric
7. An administrator has configured two fortiGate devices for an HA cluster. While testing HA failover, the administrator notices that some of the switches in the network continue to send traffic to the former primary device What can the administrator do to fix this problem?
A.Verity Mai the speed and duplex settings match between me FortiGate interfaces and the connected switch ports
B.Configure set link -failed signal enable under-config system ha on both Cluster members
C.Configure remote Iink monitoring to detect an issue in the forwarding path
D.Configure set send-garp-on-failover enables under config system ha on both cluster members
8. In which two ways does fortiManager function when it is deployed as a local FDS? (Choose two)
A.lt can be configured as an update server a rating server or both
B.It provides VM license validation services
C.It supports rating requests from non-FortiGate devices.
D.It caches available firmware updates for unmanaged devices
Answer: A, D