Are you struggling with how to make a group booking with Emirates? We have got you covered regarding all these doubts. Let’s read further to know everything about group booking.
How To Do Group Booking on Emirates Airlines
If you have made Emirates Airlines Booking, read the instructions on how to make group travel possible through Emirates.
- Visit the official website of Emirates.
- Click on the help button.
- Now choose the form option from the dropdown menu.
- From different types of forms, choose the Group Booking form.
- Fill in the form details and hit the submit button.
- Once you submit the details, you receive a call back from the customer stating the quotation as per the number of passengers.
- Confirm the booking once you agree to the fares and made payment.
- You will get the confirmation through mail or number.
Emirates Airlines: Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Let’s get to know about Emirates group booking terms and conditions before you decide to book the group travel.
- You should be in a group of 10 or more to book through the group booking option.
- All the flyers of the group should travel in the same class.
- The same flight, date, and route must be reserved for the group.
- If you have already submitted the names of 10 guests for the group booking but later decide you’d want to add more, you can also do that.
- When any of them—which brings the total to nine—does not join the trip, you must make a single reservation for everyone, and you might be eligible for a refund.
- The first name change on a group reservation is free; any additional name changes require payment.
What Benefits Do I Get Through Group Booking With Emirates?
When you travel in a group of more than 10 or more, you just don’t get incredible discounts but also receive other benefits.
- When you do group booking, there is a single fare for every passenger else it can be expensive.
- There is a fare rule leniency in the group booking while making payment. You can pay in installments. However, you need to talk to the support team for it.
- You can make changes to the booked flight before departure.
- Through group booking, you get better services for meals, seat arrangements, and carry-on luggage.
This is all about the Emirates Group Booking. Moreover, as you go through this if you have any questions or confusion, contact customer service for assistance.